Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man, I was 8 when they beat us in 86. Forever our enemy. :evil: Could never do it.

With that said though that jersey is classic and I actually loved Darryl. :lol:

Lol damn I was only 3 so I don’t even remember, obviously know what happened tho. Man I swear winning that title in 04, and then 07 and 13 softened up the fan base like crazy. I mean look at me I’m rockin an 86 Mets jersey like ish is really sweet out here!

IMG_6651.jpeg

Well, 40% pair came in and this is what I got.

Seems like the waistband is sewn on backwards. :stoneface:
:rofl:

As much as I loved Penny. Will not be buying a Phoenix or Knicks Jersey of him

I just love that suns design, been on the fence with Nash for a long time. Since Barkley won't let them make his, Penny is the next best thing for me.

Lol damn I was only 3 so I don’t even remember, obviously know what happened tho. Man I swear winning that title in 04, and then 07 and 13 softened up the fan base like crazy. I mean look at me I’m rockin an 86 Mets jersey like ish is really sweet out here!

:lol: QB born checking in :nthat:

While I'm here...

My Bulls pinstripes have the "white line" thing going on...except the color is red instead of white.

What's happening is the material at the seam is being stretched to a point where you can see the true color of the mesh that was used (either true color of the mesh or a backing color of the mesh). If you guy go ahead and stretch an area of your shorts you will see the color of the dye get thinner as the material expands. This is what's happening at the seam.

My black Twolves had no different backing color of the mesh. That's a solid black mesh. That is the only pair I have that isn't displaying this issue.

I'd be interested in knowing what the mesh is like on the purple suns shorts on the previous page as I do not see a white line.

While I'm here...

My Bulls pinstripes have the "white line" thing going on...except the color is red instead of white.

What's happening is the material at the seam is being stretched to a point where you can see the true color of the mesh that was used (either true color of the mesh or a backing color of the mesh). If you guy go ahead and stretch an area of your shorts you will see the color of the dye get thinner as the material expands. This is what's happening at the seam.

My black Twolves had no different backing color of the mesh. That's a solid black mesh. That is the only pair I have that isn't displaying this issue.

I'd be interested in knowing what the mesh is like on the purple suns shorts on the previous page as I do not see a white line.

Will try and see if I can get a pic tonight

Question. Are the current nba mesh jerseys and shorts the same material as the mesh from the MLB bp jerseys or are they heavier ?

I just love that suns design, been on the fence with Nash for a long time. Since Barkley won't let them make his, Penny is the next best thing for me.

That's how I feel too. Barkley was gonna be the only Suns jersey I get but I'm a huge Penny fan and since he rocked this design for 1 season, it's obscure enough for me to "settle" for.

What's with all this KJ disrespect?

I love KJ & Thunder Dan as much as anybody else, but that's like buying a Pippen or Rodman jersey, when I could just buy Mike. No disrespect for the people who do, but I just can't.

The only exception I have is buying John Starks over Ewing just because of where I grew up.

Back
Top Bottom