Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There were parts that looked ripped. See pic attached of the worst spot

no wonder that they tossed yall that code for so long

they were looking at their stock like

k.gif

MJ jersey looks hella weird.

White lines look horrible. Might be better option to order off eBay to see the actual pair you are getting.

Everyone check your local champ sports. I was able to grab the 88-89 bulls shooting shirts/warmup for $22. Regular price is $160. They only had two, and I grabbed both. Sz M. Searched all champs in Chicago and everyone else was sold out.

can you post a pic of the barcode? maybe we can check other champs stores n see if any sizes are in stock. thanks!

In your experience, is there a chance I can still cop the new Ray Allen authentic in February at the NBA Store in NY? Or will it already be out of stock?

Even though Allen is a treacherous backstabber, the purple Bucks jersey with the white letters is a must 0]

In your experience, is there a chance I can still cop the new Ray Allen authentic in February at the NBA Store in NY? Or will it already be out of stock?

Even though Allen is a treacherous backstabber, the purple Bucks jersey with the white letters is a must 0]

They almost never have sales and have plenty of Mitchell & Ness jerseys there, so I'd bet it will still be there since it's a newer release. Although by then it should be on sale somewhere.

I bought the MJ Finals as soon as I got the notification yesterday. I am only missing of the Jordan M&N now the white 88, The Shrug, and the #12 (which I could care less about).

Doesn't his phrase work too tho

For example , the Nicki Minaj and cardi b situation,
I care very little about that and in a month I will care even less

Maybe his level of care isn't at 0

Doesn't his phrase work too tho

For example , the Nicki Minaj and cardi b situation,
I care very little about that and in a month I will care even less

Maybe his level of care isn't at 0
When people use the phrase it is often in an attempt to say they do not care at all. Saying you COULD care less implies that you do care but may possibly not care as much now.

My return was delivered to M&N Tuesday. How long does it usually take for them to initiate refund? Used PP btw. Any insight appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom