Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

GRAIL ALERT! I was able to finally get a couple of Mitchell & Ness jerseys I've wanted forever! First, a 1967 Rick Barry All Star jersey, in my size 48. There was a very limited run of these produced. Second, 1985 Michael Jordan All Star jersey, size 48. This is the Made in U.S.A. version from 2010 that was limited to 300 total in all sizes. I had this jersey in my cart on the NBA store website, but decided against getting it at the time. 8.5 years later and I finally have it!

AllStarMN5.jpg
AllStarMN6.jpg
AllStarMN7.jpg
AllStarMN8.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 8.35.15 PM.png

Last edited:
:pimp::pimp::pimp:
GRAIL ALERT! I was able to finally get a couple of Mitchell & Ness jerseys I've wanted forever! First, a 1967 Rick Barry All Star jersey, in my size 48. There was a very limited run of these produced. Second, 1985 Michael Jordan All Star jersey, size 48. This is the Made in U.S.A. version from 2010 that was limited to 300 total in all sizes. I had this jersey in my cart on the NBA store website, but decided against getting it at the time. 8.5 years later and I finally have it!

AllStarMN5.jpg
AllStarMN6.jpg
AllStarMN7.jpg
AllStarMN8.jpg
:pimp::pimp:

AllStarMN5.jpg
AllStarMN6.jpg
AllStarMN7.jpg
AllStarMN8.jpg
Wow that Rick Barry! I’m a 48 too this makes me very jealous.

AllStarMN5.jpg
AllStarMN6.jpg
AllStarMN7.jpg
AllStarMN8.jpg
Sick

Seems like a lot of NBA stuff came out the past month or two. Did M&N skip releasing any new football Authentics this year?

Back
Top Bottom