Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hate the new tag on the NBA Authentics.

The tags were loud enough already, but now the navy line makes it even worse. It's distracting and flat-out looks ugly, especially on black jerseys (black and navy is a big no-no for me).

On the bright side it's better for my wallet though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jwill.jpg

The tags were loud enough already, but now the navy line makes it even worse. It's distracting and flat-out looks ugly, especially on black jerseys (black and navy is a big no-no for me).

jwill.jpg

This 100%. M&N is going wild OD with their jocktags. And they keep going vertically taller instead of horizontally. Cant wait till the tags start touching the jersey graphics SMFH

jwill.jpg
Hate the new tags

jwill.jpg
I agree 100% but that's a fine looking jersey you got there. Considered removing the jock tag?

I remember reading about M&N doing a collab for Bruno but damn, that **** is fire. I want that hockey type jersey.

I went to a Bruno show a couple years ago, easily one of the best I've ever seen.

I agree 100% but that's a fine looking jersey you got there. Considered removing the jock tag?
Not mine unfortunately, I just took a screenshot of a hardwoodfames story on IG to prove my point :rofl:

It's still a fire jersey, it simply would've looked better with the old jocktag.

Next jersey will either be a crazy bargain on ebay or when I go to New York this winter. Summer's over where I live :stoneface:

With Fall coming i don't see me getting to much use out of basketball jersey and shorts. I hope they also have some Baseball Jersey. A Yankee Bape jersey would be flames

Since you want to talk numbers, how many championships did Shaq win in Orlando? If you think Shaq was in his prime in Orlando I question your knowledge of basketball. He couldn’t be stopped in LA.

I’m starting to think some of you don’t know the definition of the word prime or failed didn’t watch basketball back then (or too young to remember)
Didn't they blow a 30 point lead in the finals to lose the series? :lol:

if you collect bape, its cool. But sports heads arent touching it with a 10 ft pole. M&N going after the hypebeasts. Honestly it will probably be a profitable move. I have no interest but i can recognize that it has potential

I expect alp to be the first bape full-kit wanker out in the wild

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom