Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Them sending you wrong jersey twice just means they have an issue with the actual listing and what the warehouse actually has. It’s happened to me in other cases. I’d say they did right by you sending you a free jersey essentially.

Them sending you wrong jersey twice just means they have an issue with the actual listing and what the warehouse actually has. It’s happened to me in other cases. I’d say they did right by you sending you a free jersey essentially.

Well the agreement was I had to send the first one back once I received the correct one.
Wouldn't necessarily be free.
But I might just keep both. Fugg it

Last edited:
We the agreement was I had to send the first one back once I received the correct one.
Wouldn't necessarily be free.
But I might just keep both. Fugg it

Right, got it. The grey is quite nice although I know it’s not what you necessarily ordered. Sometimes when Lids screws up my order, they refund me and tell me to just keep the item because they sent me incorrect item so I will sometimes get a freebie. I’m sure Final scores inventory is not 100% accurate clearly.

agreed man, I know I might be with the minority, but I don't need people or myself to know or even see that big ___ LAKERS logo on the front of my pants
you're not in the minority, the wide majority of this thread thinks that Just Don is overpriced trash. I agree with the obnoxious front logo, like why do I want other grown men staring at my crotch?

you're not in the minority, the wide majority of this thread thinks that Just Don is overpriced trash. I agree with the obnoxious front logo, like why do I want other grown men staring at my crotch?

Not just that, we (or at least me) buy these Mitchell & Ness shorts because they have no logos or other branding on them. Just the team logos if applicable and the nba logo, no adidas/nike/reebok/jumpman/etc. logos on them. I not trying to add a "Just Don" logo on the back of my shorts or even worse I've seen these other customs called "Swish" and lmao they're putting their logo on their M&N customs too, **** ugly AF lol.

Swing for the Fences
double sided yanks

E14F25AA-C487-4D24-A8D9-EDA7C59BB159.jpeg
4258B03E-C0BB-4500-8E0C-27CE3D17585A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom