Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Definitely not for the Mid-West:East Coast demographic. I could already see the “models” in M&N Camo shorts and these tims on with a plaid sweater tied around their waists.

in the summer i wear my authentic shorts like pajamas in the house... id wear it outside but it doesnt have pockets so i dont

That’s why I’m so torn. I like the thinner shoulders and red trim on the logo of the mesh version but that shiny one = The Stepover, which is just one of those timeless moments in sports history. Decisions, decisions....

thinner shoulders all the way. the sweater vest width shoulders is not it. but also. just go head and get both champ.

6f33d3a3-92e9-41e0-aae9-5f5d6f17b7de-jpeg.2212971

Nice

Had this jersey for a couple of months

Attachments

• 6F33D3A3-92E9-41E0-AAE9-5F5D6F17B7DE.jpeg
    6F33D3A3-92E9-41E0-AAE9-5F5D6F17B7DE.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 844
Nice jersey I got the same style Deion Sanders. BTW I hope that was not your parking behind:lol:
Unfortunately it was, the car to my right was all over the line, like whole tire on the line. So I figured since the snow is covering last spot, I’d park over a little bit since another car can’t fit lol

I don't think the private sale is happening this year...checked my email and it started on the Monday before Thanksgiving last year. No email this year, I had a feeling this would happen though :smh:

Who knows? Maybe they'll start something Friday, but at least we would have known wassup by now? I guess it's good for me, I should slow down anyway :lol:

Am I supposed to size down in the white magic authentic shorts?

I think I remember someone saying these run bigger than usual.

Back
Top Bottom