Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I believe black friday was more limited in scope than the private sale last year if I remember correctly?

Contemplating pulling the trigger on a bucks jersey, but wondering if Black Friday/Cyber monday will be better....

I do find it odd the sale is ONLY for today, that's buns

Yeah thats very odd. The private sale usually runs until Black Friday and then its "public" with the discount lowering. Another example of M&N pulling back after the resurgence the business got over the past few years.

Think I'm passing on the sale this year. Only thing I wanted was black kings authentic shorts but those are STILL not on the site yet.

Damn, I wanted to cop the Gold Lakers swingman shorts but they sold out in my size. Might just swoop up the purple ones instead.

Damn, I wanted to cop the Gold Lakers swingman shorts but they sold out in my size. Might just swoop up the purple ones instead.

Mannnnnnn....

I said the same thing. The shorts I want are all sold out in my size. The gold Lakers and the black/plum Utah Jazz shorts...SMH

Yea just bought the Purple Bucks Ray Allen and it was marked as new as well - Discount worked for me after logging in

One Jersey I want M&N to make is the Reggie Miller Choke Jersey... They've got the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose in the same style, I'd think it'd be easy enough to throw a captains patch on it, a black stripe and sell it as a Reggie. Would instacop

Wanted to grab the 91-92 suns shorts but they are sold out in my size, sucks and I specifically ordered some shoes today to wear/ match with them. They will restock at a later date and I'll catch them then. On the plus side, my girl ordered a Jersey for one of my Christmas presents.

Yea just bought the Purple Bucks Ray Allen and it was marked as new as well - Discount worked for me after logging in

One Jersey I want M&N to make is the Reggie Miller Choke Jersey... They've got the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose in the same style, I'd think it'd be easy enough to throw a captains patch on it, a black stripe and sell it as a Reggie. Would instacop

Yeah, Reggie is overdue. I need a white pinstripe.

Size note what kind of t shirts do you guys wear under the jerseys? Looking for something without the arm pit sag. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom