Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Told myself I'd stay off this thread after picking up a few jerseys from M&N yesterday. Couldn't stay away and wandered in here and almost pulled the trigger on the Jordan jerseys off of Oneness until financial reality set in. This thread is really trying to ruin my life lol.

40LOYAL code dead :ohwell:. They didn't have a 52 in the Mugsy anyway hopefully they restock em for Black Friday.

Told myself I'd stay off this thread after picking up a few jerseys from M&N yesterday. Couldn't stay away and wandered in here and almost pulled the trigger on the Jordan jerseys off of Oneness until financial reality set in. This thread is really trying to ruin my life lol.

this is me... NT has influenced me to cop a lot of items because of the threads i follow lol

Thanks to Oneness for reuniting me with this beauty after I sold it foolishly some years ago. For $187 shipped I couldn't resist.
MITCHELLNESS-7226A-300-F-96MJOR3_ONENESS-001_2000x.jpg

Grabbed the purple lakers swingman shorts & the black pinstripe bulls shorts. I've been eyeing a couple of jerseys too but this is getting dangerous for my bank account especially if they have another sale for Black Friday :lol:

I need to stay out of this thread

Back
Top Bottom