Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks to Oneness for reuniting me with this beauty after I sold it foolishly some years ago. For $187 shipped I couldn't resist.
MITCHELLNESS-7226A-300-F-96MJOR3_ONENESS-001_2000x.jpg

Good thing they didnt have my size when I checked yesterday.

At the 11th hour, I bought the full wanker NO Chris Paul Jersey + Shorts. I was always a Medium in the authentic shorts but went for size Small this time since I heard other size 30 Waist folks in here also had small. I will report back on the difference

This thread is simultaneously both the best and the worst (for my wallet), repped for the discount code tho.

Didn't go too crazy, finally hopped on the authentic shorts bandwagon with two pairs (Raptors and teal '96 ASG). Was initially hesitant but then found out my wife bought "something" Gucci so that's pretty much the green light for me lol! If they had it in stock would've added red Bulls.
I'm 5'10" and pants are usually ~31, hoping sz medium was the right call.

40% off swingmans on Mitchell and Ness

*For those who wear swingman and missed the code the other day

Discount automatically applied in cart

They getting cheap with the sales on BF, and with restocks of authentics and new releases. BUT, to be fair, there were more sale opportunities during the year outside of BF. I've been copping steadily and I don't recall paying retail for most of my stuff. Just gotta look around to various sites to find deals.

They getting cheap with the sales on BF, and with restocks of authentics and new releases. BUT, to be fair, there were more sale opportunities during the year outside of BF. I've been copping steadily and I don't recall paying retail for most of my stuff. Just gotta look around to various sites to find deals.

Yep, m&n very liberal with their sales lately, to the point that you are getting finessed if you are not getting 40% off when you buy.

Been a happy customer lately but these sales make me think their unit cost is super low on jerseys/shorts, in order to turn a profit with these sales all the time.

However, maybe it’s a strategy to get m&n into more people’s hands and to increase popularity.

Yep, m&n very liberal with their sales lately, to the point that you are getting finessed if you are not getting 40% off when you buy.

Been a happy customer lately but these sales make me think their unit cost is super low on jerseys/shorts, in order to turn a profit with these sales all the time.

However, maybe it’s a strategy to get m&n into more people’s hands and to increase popularity.

Made in China production, tons of replicas being sold, costs can't be that high.

Ordered a pair of authentics (TWolves) 2 days ago with the 40% special off for 75.00. Confirmation came through two days ago and I chose free shipping. How long does it take for M&N to process orders. I emailed them and never got a reply back whatsoever smh

They usually ship before sending the shipped update email from what I’ve noticed.

I live in LA and their stuff has been shipping from Southern California as of lately. It’s times I’ve had the stuff I’ve ordered show up on my doorstep a day or two after purchasing and before getting any type of shipping update email from them.

Love the M&N brand but hate the process of ordering from their site...with that being said I sit out most of the sales they run. Can also find cheaper prices on other sites...

Back
Top Bottom