Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Am I the only person whom has not got a shipping notification from Oneness?
I haven't gotten anything but an order confirmation. As of yesterday, a coworker didn't have one either. If I don't get one by this time tomorrow, I will send an email or hit up there Instagram.

Swingmans = struggle.

Wear what you like but Swingman trolling is encouraged and allowed.

On another note I got my Dickerson rams jersey the other day. Good god the sleeves are long as hell on that thing. Still a dope jersey though.
Lol, swingman equals struggle. Naw bro, far from struggling. I’m just not about to spend that much on b-ball shorts. It’s not that serious pimp. I can easily afford authentic but would rather cop the swingman due to having pockets. Not about to pay $125 then another $20 to $30 for pockets. You can get 2 pair of swingmans for the price of one authentic after you add pockets. Just my 0.2 but do you....

Pack came in from Oneness. Best Bulls jersey EVER! Imo of course.
20181127_123738.jpg

Dope but why does mnn put red inside? Og never had red inside iirc.

Swingman jerseys and shorts all day long.

Struggle? Lol.
I can easily afford to get authentics, but for what? They’re damn near identical. A heavier jersey doesn’t justify paying double the price. They perform & look the same.

Same goes for the shorts. I’m not paying damn near double to have a heavier and more uncomfortable pair of shorts.
I’ve owned both swings and authentics, and after wearing them for a few years, I realized my preference.
More importantly i need pockets on mine.
I don’t carry a purse like most dudes these days.

Damn I should've checked earlier. I need that pinstripe. Realized that the Jerry West logo on the pinstripe of the Nike 0403 Authentic isn't gold.

Rocking swingman jerseys means you broke now?

Lord have mercy :lol:
Can’t knock those that wanna rock authentic only, but to knock another man for wearing a swingman is corny.
If u dont care about differences between authentic and swingman. Why not buy fakes?
If your wearing Jersey cause they are fashionable now, ok cool buy swingman, and donate to goodwill when they not in season anymore, but if ur a real jersey lover its authentic or die. Your not broke if buy swingman your just cheap.
At the same token tho most these dudes that clown on the swingmans are the ones that buy authentics only if their on sale. It is what it is tho, I’m doing me regardless

Once they start putting pockets on authentics, I'll be on the authentic train ALL DAY.

Swingman factory pockets. Not no michael jackson zipper pockets either FOH with that ugly ****.

I wear swingmans for the pockets and pockets only. I'm not down with EVERY swingman shorts because some differences are TOO MAJOR, such as red bulls (the diamond is totally different). But for shorts like the Lakers and Charlotte Hornets? No logos, no embroidery/stitching. Just different colored mesh panels.

I haven't gotten anything but an order confirmation. As of yesterday, a coworker didn't have one either. If I don't get one by this time tomorrow, I will send an email or hit up there Instagram.
Your coworker had a tracking number today?

If u dont care about differences between authentic and swingman. Why not buy fakes?
If your wearing Jersey cause they are fashionable now, ok cool buy swingman, and donate to goodwill when they not in season anymore, but if ur a real jersey lover its authentic or die. Your not broke if buy swingman your just cheap.

So now your encouraging people to buy fake products bcuz it isn’t what u like? Lmao.

Didn’t you post a Kobe swingman a couple months back? Authentic or die fam.

M&N are reproductions. They're not authentic to begin with. They got you drinking the kool-aid, spending at least $180+ for a jersey that is not worn on court/field/etc.

Back
Top Bottom