Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I apologize in advance because I know sizing questions have been asked a million times, but I went through this thread and still didn't feel 100% confident (Mitchell and Ness's final sale policy during cyber monday sale).

I've tried on Nike's new swingman in a medium (I'm about 5'8", 150) and thought it felt fine, although it did feel a litttttle on the smaller side. Tried on a Mitchell and Ness swingman medium in store and was happy. The authentic version of the same swingman jersey should fit similar right? Small is out of the question and I don't know if a large will be too big.

Sorry again because as I'm writing this, I probably answered my own question lol.

I apologize in advance because I know sizing questions have been asked a million times, but I went through this thread and still didn't feel 100% confident (Mitchell and Ness's final sale policy during cyber monday sale).

I've tried on Nike's new swingman in a medium (I'm about 5'8", 150) and thought it felt fine, although it did feel a litttttle on the smaller side. Tried on a Mitchell and Ness swingman medium in store and was happy. The authentic version of the same swingman jersey should fit similar right? Small is out of the question and I don't know if a large will be too big.

Sorry again because as I'm writing this, I probably answered my own question lol.

giphy.gif

yes, you answered your own question. They make a size between small and large and you should go with that:lol:

Placed my order with Oneness last Wednesday and received a shipping email the same day. It was delivered yesterday.

Anyone remember that one site pro-jerseys where you could cop all sorts of authentic shorts and pro-cuts. Joint was a hidden jewel back in the day.

Yes tell them to buy fakes if they telling me it's no difference between swingman and authentics. They just want numbers and on jersey cool buy fakes. Yes I did post the kobe "nike" swingman, that I paid 30bucks for and sold for $100, I buy a bunch of swingman **** for dumb as cheap and sell them to ****s like to buy more authentics. Did u miss the pic I posted of the bed full authentic shorts. I'm really the wrong one. My jordan jerseys worth more than your whole swingman collection at full price. And to the point of buying them on sale, that's why were on Nike talk, Jefferson had shorts for 62 bucks, if u buy swingman at 40 bucks u cheap and shouldn't be on a niketalk thread for Mitchell and ness.

Drinking cool aid is playing 180(your cheap) for better Jersey than the original authentic. Have u seen original Jersey compare to Mitchell version up close there no comparison. Have u ever brought a pro cut jersey? No cause they cost way more than 180 and clearly that a sticking point for u . So why do u wear Mitchell at all? U should only get original jersey from the era champion and Reebok bull****, and look like boo the fool, or tyga from earlier this decade. But why are In a Mitchell and ness convo for if it's kool aid. I would love to hear point on everything else in the world with different price point like bread if I spend 6 on loaf and u spend 2 am I drinking kool aid or whole wheat is worth more?

dawg chill, it's not that serious :lol:

Yes tell them to buy fakes if they telling me it's no difference between swingman and authentics. They just want numbers and on jersey cool buy fakes. Yes I did post the kobe "nike" swingman, that I paid 30bucks for and sold for $100, I buy a bunch of swingman **** for dumb as cheap and sell them to ****s like to buy more authentics. Did u miss the pic I posted of the bed full authentic shorts. I'm really the wrong one. My jordan jerseys worth more than your whole swingman collection at full price. And to the point of buying them on sale, that's why were on Nike talk, Jefferson had shorts for 62 bucks, if u buy swingman at 40 bucks u cheap and shouldn't be on a niketalk thread for Mitchell and ness.

Drinking cool aid is playing 180(your cheap) for better Jersey than the original authentic. Have u seen original Jersey compare to Mitchell version up close there no comparison. Have u ever brought a pro cut jersey? No cause they cost way more than 180 and clearly that a sticking point for u . So why do u wear Mitchell at all? U should only get original jersey from the era champion and Reebok bull****, and look like boo the fool, or tyga from earlier this decade. But why are In a Mitchell and ness convo for if it's kool aid. I would love to hear point on everything else in the world with different price point like bread if I spend 6 on loaf and u spend 2 am I drinking kool aid or whole wheat is worth more?

857A729B-29DD-4BDA-8B82-DE19DFA546EC.jpeg

At the end of the day buy what you like is always the best plan. Few people can tell the difference anyway unless they're into jerseys like that anyway. Me personally I'm an authentic type of guy unless there was no authentic made like for the gold jerseys M&N released which were only swingmans.

C'mon guise, it's the holiday season, relax :lol:. This is one of the threads I actually enjoy because it doesn't go full NT (like the JB forum does regularly). I thought it was a safe space lol. Nobody has to justify what they buy and how they budget to ANYONE here. Buy and wear what you like as you see fit as an adult, this isn't middle school where you're walking down the hall and people are laughing at you because you're wearing what others don't think is cool. Hell, even if you buy enough swingmans, it gets pricey. Even with that, think of people that want even one swingman, but they aren't able to buy one.

Dude no offense but I cant understand half of what youre saying.

When it comes to the OG jerseys, yes, i buy authentic over replica. When it comes to m&n, “authentic” loses its meaning and i prefer swingmans.

Cant say im cheap because i dont do m&n authentics bruh. I spend $$$ when i think its worth it.

Damn still not shipping info from M&N and placed an order on Saturday. Still sitting at “pending”

Back
Top Bottom