Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That was my exact face when I found it and saw the price. Seller accepted my offer of.....$70.

It's already on the M&N site

That Vlad is so fire man. I want to believe I wished it into existence lol.

Wow what a come up.

Vlad joint is clean, I wanted to grab that one but I have a majestic Pedro like that so it made no sense. Hope they drop some grey Expos jerseys.

Mitchell and ness with some sale right now 130-125 some authentics

Attachments

• D02D53B1-0279-4775-A173-408AED944624.png
    D02D53B1-0279-4775-A173-408AED944624.png
    719 KB · Views: 57
Does indeed work if you log in... I really shouldn’t get anymore, but that Larry johnson at $150... and I’m also scheming on converting that mark Jackson to a Reggie.

After my last post asking for a Reggie jersey I realized we’ll never see one, just like
He’s not in any 2K games. He’s not
In the NBA player association agreement and negotiates his own deals and appearances and whatnot... making that mark Jackson a Reggie May be my best hope... just flop
The 13 into a 31 and get the name, seems doable...

Does indeed work if you log in... I really shouldn’t get anymore, but that Larry johnson at $150... and I’m also scheming on converting that mark Jackson to a Reggie.

After my last post asking for a Reggie jersey I realized we’ll never see one, just like
He’s not in any 2K games. He’s not
In the NBA player association agreement and negotiates his own deals and appearances and whatnot... making that mark Jackson a Reggie May be my best hope... just flop
The 13 into a 31 and get the name, seems doable...
I copped that LJ.. try using codes work too

signed up a new account to try and stack 10%, didn't work for me. I remember the HOF discount used to stack, but I think those are long gone

yea didnt work for me either

I shouldn't spend money anyways concords this weekend lol

A good reminder. I said the same thing in the LeBron 16 thread about waiting on the Oreos and then almost blew my money on a couple more jerseys I don't need lol.

Lost out on a Reggie Miller M&N last week on ebay. Kinda salty I didn't go a little harder after it smh

Back
Top Bottom