Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does indeed work if you log in... I really shouldn’t get anymore, but that Larry johnson at $150... and I’m also scheming on converting that mark Jackson to a Reggie.

After my last post asking for a Reggie jersey I realized we’ll never see one, just like
He’s not in any 2K games. He’s not
In the NBA player association agreement and negotiates his own deals and appearances and whatnot... making that mark Jackson a Reggie May be my best hope... just flop
The 13 into a 31 and get the name, seems doable...
Damn thanks for "reminding" me of Reggie Miller :lol:. I had a 90s Champion authentic (the one with the V-neck overlap 'INDIANA'), and I made a bone headed move by dropping it off at the Thrift Shop. I still regret it to this day SMH :smh:

Last edited:
Finally they doing 50% off!!!!

****, the few things I wanted are sold out unless they removed them

I caved in. Bought the authentic blue Shaq magic and yellow Shaq Lakers, and the '04 warm up jacket. The jacket alone goes well with any authentic IMO

Last edited:
Is 08-09 Authentic Bulls shorts on sale anywhere? M&N site has been a wrap for months now & hasn't restocked.

PO

For all the swingman people out there...

E693E25C-BFD4-4F68-8EF0-F0B91D888455.png

Told myself I wasn't getting anything this year during M&N 40% pre black Friday sale. I did good and didn't even check out the website. And then yesterday got hit with the 50% off email. Checked out what was available and now I have a Hornets Mourning jersey coming in. Always loved the jerseys as a kid and love the old school logo. Least I got a few hats and socks to match it already.

Anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation for their cyber monday order? Customer service told me they're still behind due to black friday/cyber monday but I would think a full week was enough time unless they just have a super small fulfillment team working the warehouse.

Anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation for their cyber monday order? Customer service told me they're still behind due to black friday/cyber monday but I would think a full week was enough time unless they just have a super small fulfillment team working the warehouse.
Or they really don’t have stock

I ordered on 11/26 and JUST got my shipping confirmation today.

Back
Top Bottom