Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation for their cyber monday order? Customer service told me they're still behind due to black friday/cyber monday but I would think a full week was enough time unless they just have a super small fulfillment team working the warehouse.

I ordered on the 26th and still waiting on my shipping as well. Customer service told me they were behind also

Mitchell and Ness is sooooo far behind, I ordered on Black Friday and still haven’t received my package. UPS says weather delay and it’s sunny and 33 degrees. UPS and Mitchell and Ness screwing up big time

This Portland jacket is going to be clutch soon.
vfxow3.jpg

My mini collection sideway pic smh
2wnzdow.jpg

OK let's try this again. Supposedly there is a 10% ebay coupon code PHLDAYTEN for tomorrow 12/7. Max $100 discount. Starts at 6 AM ET to 12/8 6 AM ET. Tested it out on a random item (ie. hammer drill).

upload_2018-12-6_22-39-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-6_22-38-18.png
    upload_2018-12-6_22-38-18.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
For those that have it, how is the blue Tmac magic jersey quality wise and such? I ordered it and was curious.

Anybody that ordered from Jefferson’s on Black Friday, have you gotten your order an email saying your item shipped??? It’s been 2 weeks and I’m still waiting for a shipping email or somethin!

Back
Top Bottom