Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anybody that ordered from Jefferson’s on Black Friday, have you gotten your order an email saying your item shipped??? It’s been 2 weeks and I’m still waiting for a shipping email or somethin!
That order ain’t coming player

Best get your money back

6A5CC88E-5AFA-4726-8609-505F06EFB01D.jpeg
4B92976C-E69D-4657-8E0C-85BE532B9621.jpeg
Pickup from lids sale, $78 shipped.
They should re release the authentic version

Anybody that ordered from Jefferson’s on Black Friday, have you gotten your order an email saying your item shipped??? It’s been 2 weeks and I’m still waiting for a shipping email or somethin!
I didn’t hear anything for three weeks last time I ordered. Finally contacted them to have them say they were sold out of the size.

Does anyone know if M&N ever released a black Mets Piazza authentic jersey? I know about the BP one but was wondering if there's an authentic made

Jersey in yesterday from the Mitchell & Ness 50% off sale Monday. One of my favorite teams as a kid. Loved the colors and the original logo. Already had the hats and socks before. Can't wait to rock em together. Going to skip the shorts so I'll only be 3/4 full kit wanker. :lol:
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG

I had to call them up yesterday to see what was up. When I was on the phone, dude hit me with the ‘I was just about to give you a call today!’ line lol...

Ordered some Seattle Sonics shorts... he told me that they didn’t have my ordered size (M), but they did have a L. Told him it was fine since I’ll just be lounging and playing ball in them. He did say that they would throw in something extra for the wait...

Right after the call, I got my shipping info.

Might be worth it to call and check...

They had terrible service a few years ago after a black friday sale and some people never got their order.

They've since cleaned up their reputation, I just think they weren't ready for the amount of orders placed.

I hope it's just a delay because of volume. I called them on Thursday and they told me my orders were shipping out in a few days. I'll give them till the middle of next week before I do something.

I had to call them up yesterday to see what was up. When I was on the phone, dude hit me with the ‘I was just about to give you a call today!’ line lol...

Ordered some Seattle Sonics shorts... he told me that they didn’t have my ordered size (M), but they did have a L. Told him it was fine since I’ll just be lounging and playing ball in them. He did say that they would throw in something extra for the wait...

Right after the call, I got my shipping info.

Might be worth it to call and check...

I like how your font looks like you typed this from a Resident Evil 1 typewriter

Jersey in yesterday from the Mitchell & Ness 50% off sale Monday. One of my favorite teams as a kid. Loved the colors and the original logo. Already had the hats and socks before. Can't wait to rock em together. Going to skip the shorts so I'll only be 3/4 full kit wanker. :lol:
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
423b8375b2e1573adbbab30744e2c372.jpg

JK do you

IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
Dope pick-up. I was eying this jersey for months and almost pulled the trigger, but then I remembered teal/turquoise doesn't match my skintones at all and looks horrible on me :angry: It's frustrating cause this jersey reminds me so much of my childhood. Sick jersey though, especially the Zo.

Dope pick-up. I was eying this jersey for months and almost pulled the trigger, but then I remembered teal/turquoise doesn't match my skintones at all and looks horrible on me :angry: It's frustrating cause this jersey reminds me so much of my childhood. Sick jersey though, especially the Zo.
What’s your skin tone?

What’s your skin tone?
Half-Chinese half-European descent. I had a Hornets swingman back in the day that looked truly awful on me (granted it was a swingman). I try to avoid bright and saturated colors but these match very well with dark skin. Navy (Mutombo), forest green (Allen) look good on me, darker and more subdued colors in general do.

Damn that sucks. I say do you and still grab one.

Back
Top Bottom