Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

070BA8FB-E447-4008-BC76-8E66C6587573.jpeg
4 Sz XLs
1 Sz XXL

PM me ASAP if interested...50% off
y'all gonna mention where y'all finding these? clearly for $100 or lower because I've seen quite a few pop up random apps especially offer up for stupid low prices which is where I copped mine for the low but clueless as to where they're coming from

Soo they’ll keep dropping all these wild Flamboyant colored jerseys but not Authentic Bulls home color way shorts?

They dont love us.

trying to get back into playing ball and might have a league coming up. getting that itch to cop some authentic to ball in but I need those steal prices

need them timberwolves since I destroyed my OG reebok joints

trying to get back into playing ball and might have a league coming up. getting that itch to cop some authentic to ball in but I need those steal prices

need them timberwolves since I destroyed my OG reebok joints

M&M Authenthic shorts are not comfortable for ball for me now. I got so used to the flimsy nike elite material.

M&M Authenthic shorts are not comfortable for ball for me now. I got so used to the flimsy nike elite material.

maybe the older thick mesh stuff, never saw the Wolves in person but the reebok pair was awesome, bet those cavaliers are nice too since I had a lot of dri fit like those from reebok/Adidas

I just like the thick durable material and usually handles the usage and many many washes. my old stuff was indestructible

I got a pair of rev 30 authentic which are good and I do want the newer nike authentic but unless they go on sale for $50 bucks... I won't be copping. I got my rev 30 authentic Nets shorts for like $30 brand new with tag

Ditto on them releasing more crap than good authentics. But they made a Moses Malone in that style a few years back. Slim pickings for that style though, given they can't do Barkely.
thumb.jpg
Yep, I had a chance to get the Moses joint on their 100k likes 100 dollar jersey sale, but Moses was a 12th man when he wore that style of jersey. So I passed. Hornacek would be sweet to own, but he only played there for a very short span.

Back
Top Bottom