Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

WOW THESE LOOK GOOD! Sheed and Rip posted. Need me Billups. Let's get it M&N!

M N pistons finals jersey.jpg

Seen that Pistons 'Sheed. I'm HOPING this means the Blazers/Bullets versions are somewhere down the line
The Pistons joint is clean (I'm seriously tempted) but 2000 Blazers Sheed? I would cop the second it drops guaranteed. I might even cop two on principle alone. My favorite jersey as a teenager was my 2000 Rasheed Nike swingman, a M&N authentic 20 years later would be sick.

Something about that Sheed looks off, can't put my finger on it though. Maybe the shape?
It definitely looks boxier than their previous jerseys. I did a quick Photoshop test and it seems to run a little short, which would suck imo. I like the fitted look of M&N authentics. Would have to check in person.

Something about that Sheed looks off, can't put my finger on it though. Maybe the shape?

Looks good to me, maybe the sides look concave, but it could be just how it was laid out to take the pic.

Must be the concave/tapered sides. Unfortunately, It can really make some of the graphics look out of proportion . Smh

If not that, maybe that they used the cut with the shorter front end (like the Lakers Dri fit jerseys)?

Must be the concave/tapered sides. Unfortunately, It can really make some of the graphics look out of proportion . Smh

If not that, maybe that they used the cut with the shorter front end (like the Lakers Dri fit jerseys)?

That's probably what they did, it looks like dri-fit material.

Back
Top Bottom