Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just arrived from oneness

20190604_145103.jpg

20190604_144928.jpg

^^ Jags Brunell is the 1997 version. They had side panels, but were short lived.

49ers-Jaguars-1997-010.jpg

Regarding the Marbury authentic, I suspect M&N removed that and the KG after getting flamed for the materials. They were both FSR and then off the site. I have seen them online for cheap. They either got liquidated or... whatever M&N does when they mess up big.

damn jazz shorts sold out already? well a size S still available but didn’t expect that....

^^ Jags Brunell is the 1997 version. They had side panels, but were short lived.

Regarding the Marbury authentic, I suspect M&N removed that and the KG after getting flamed for the materials. They were both FSR and then off the site. I have seen them online for cheap. They either got liquidated or... whatever M&N does when they mess up big.
Where did you see them and what is cheap? If they were liquidated for the low, why not

Even at 40% off I wouldn’t cop or 50%

I’m good on a painfully obvious incorrect jersey. Yea yea I know you guys will say it’s black, everything else looks good but to me the main part of the jersey is wrong and not even close. Prob the most disappointed I’ve been since I always wanted that KG even Marbury in black

Does anyone know the size comparison between the Adidas Swingman and the M&N Swingman/Authentic? Looking to buy my first M&N Jersey. Thanks in advance.

Where did you see them and what is cheap? If they were liquidated for the low, why not

Even at 40% off I wouldn’t cop or 50%

I’m good on a painfully obvious incorrect jersey. Yea yea I know you guys will say it’s black, everything else looks good but to me the main part of the jersey is wrong and not even close. Prob the most disappointed I’ve been since I always wanted that KG even Marbury in black

Just around here and there. eBay, OfferUp, Facebook. Around 40-50% off, meaning I know someone’s picking them up for around 60-70% off. Especially seeing they took them off the site.

I also would probably only buy if it was a steep discount. Like $75 lol. I can’t get past the materials either. Smh

Is there a place to see all the Mitchell and ness jerseys ever released? Wonder what SF giants jerseys they’ve released in the past.

Not a whole lot of options currently.

Just around here and there. eBay, OfferUp, Facebook. Around 40-50% off, meaning I know someone’s picking them up for around 60-70% off. Especially seeing they took them off the site.

I also would probably only buy if it was a steep discount. Like $75 lol. I can’t get past the materials either. Smh
Surprised I haven’t seen any

I see finals Jordan’s all the time for next to nothing but no other jerseys :lol:

Is there a place to see all the Mitchell and ness jerseys ever released? Wonder what SF giants jerseys they’ve released in the past.

Not a whole lot of options currently.

Yeah same thing with the A's. Jose Canseco batting practice was the latest release and I just noticed it restocked in all sizes. Will probably get at some point. I just don't like how the BP jerseys were made. Seems like they are short length wise and just get wider as you go up in size. Atleast the A's BP jerseys. I do have all the Rickey Henderson BP jerseys. I do have Dennis Eckersley 1989 battle of the bay patch jersey I got a while back maybe atleast 6+ years ago. But I also would like to see what M&N offered for A's in the past.

i said it before and saying it again. Blame those Justin blank jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom