Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

been in a briefing all morning, just got out and see the sale started. not sure I wanna go in on anything if it's 30%. was that sale in March w/ 40% + 20% the last true 40% sale we've had?

Jazz shorts gone?

Newest pick up
20190605_001005.jpg
20190605_000816.jpg

Quick question... it came with a little crease on the 2. Not really noticeable but wanted to ask what is the best way to get it out. Will leaving it hanging do the job?

Try steaming it

:smh: we’ll never getting 50% off ever again

Cuz people keep going crazy for 30%. Why would they give 50%?

I was planning on sitting out this sale anyway bc of my recent purchase from oneness, but I was hoping to catch the home Duncan for 40 off. Oh well, money saved I suppose.

Let them get back to the sales numbers they were doing around 2010-12 before the bp jerseys started the mini revival and you’ll see a $99 sale again.

At this point I rather buy from Jeffersons then m&n if they have what I want. Got the blazers and 08-09 lakers shorts from them for 35% off with no headaches and faster shipping and no silly new release exclusives. Would I have preferred to pay less? Of course, but I preferred dealing with them over m&n.

been in a briefing all morning, just got out and see the sale started. not sure I wanna go in on anything if it's 30%. was that sale in March w/ 40% + 20% the last true 40% sale we've had?
I mean, yeah, but that was also not even 12 weeks ago. Folks looking for 40 percent weekends every month lmao.

I mean, yeah, but that was also not even 12 weeks ago. Folks looking for 40 percent weekends every month lmao.

it seems every 3 weeks to month they've been giving 30% they could do the 40%. I' rather not have the 30% every couple weeks if it meant we could get the 40+% later.

Do they really do 30 percent every 3 weeks? Seems like an over statement, but then again I don't really keep track like that.

But from what I can remember, besides the 40 percent off select items promo they ran twice, i avtually dont remember another promo period between today and March.

Lol @ the Stan Musial being damn near 400 now

**** off

I will say, that is definitely one of the best jerseys they have, quality wise. USA made, flannel, chain sitching, piping.... I personally have one, and it's possibly the nicest in my entire collection.

I have an issue with the Yankees jerseys being $350 though. Those flannels have always been around $200-225 smh. Can't justify those :smh:

Last edited:
I will say, that is definitely one of the best jerseys they have, quality wise. USA made, flannel, chain sitching, piping.... I personally have one, and it's possibly the nicest in my entire collection.

I have an issue with the Yankees jerseys being $350 though. Those flannels have always been around $200-225 smh. Can't justify those :smh:

I was just looking at those yankees yesterday at $225. did they really up them over night for this fathers day sale? :smh: Same with the Johnny Bench flannel. I guess I gotta get it while they still have the 275 one in stock becuase the one they restocked with they upped it to 350 as well.

I was just looking at those yankees yesterday at $225. did they really up them over night for this fathers day sale? :smh: Same with the Johnny Bench flannel. I guess I gotta get it while they still have the 275 one in stock becuase the one they restocked with they upped it to 350 as well.

They started the price bumps like a month or two ago. All the flannels are $350 starting price. smh You can usually find the Yankees flannels on ebay though. Were you looking at any players/years specifically? I can keep an eye out.

The Bench flannel was $100 on Final-Score recently. I also regret passing on that one

They started the price bumps like a month or two ago. All the flannels are $350 starting price. smh You can usually find the Yankees flannels on ebay though. Were you looking at any players/years specifically? I can keep an eye out.

The Bench flannel was $100 on Final-Score recently. I also regret passing on that one

I was just scrollilng through and had seen them as the price difference from $225 to the new $350 caught my eye. The Bench is the one I really want for my Reds collection.

I remember that one always being 325, the most expensive wool jersey. The rest were in the range of 225-300. Jackie Robinson was like 250-275 now it's 350 :lol: :smh:

Part of the reason I haven't bought anything from them in well over a year.

Back
Top Bottom