Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Like I’m wondering is this one legit? Found a few with the 25 patch. I wanna believe!

Attachments

• 3545294B-68B8-441E-B0F9-AACDBE2D77A3.png
    3545294B-68B8-441E-B0F9-AACDBE2D77A3.png
    950.8 KB · Views: 4
  • D0326E05-A096-4994-A911-4DF384926A12.png
    D0326E05-A096-4994-A911-4DF384926A12.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • C23FB9A7-F26D-4FBE-BFF4-B148CF101FD9.png
    C23FB9A7-F26D-4FBE-BFF4-B148CF101FD9.png
    976 KB · Views: 12
I need them to restock the Nick Van Exel Swingman. Don't even think it ever made it to their site. Was on Fanatics shortly and hasn't been re-stocked since. Would also love if they dropped a Rodman Lakers, that's literally my grail.

30% off means money saved for me. I may impulse buy those spurs shorts if they’re not excluded, but anything else I was eying isn’t a must have. I want that white Duncan, but 30% off $325 is still more than I’d want to pay.

pass.. will only do 40% on future purchases being that M&N products aint cheap

Same here. I’m totally fine waiting it out until I get the price I want to pay. Glad I didn’t wait for the sale on the last few jerseys I got. Ended up getting them for less on eBay than I would even with a 40% promo from m&n.

:smh: we’ll never getting 50% off ever again

Once the mini jersey fad revival we’ve seen in recent years dies out and their sales start hurting again, they’ll be more accommodating with the prices.

I’m genuinely curious to how much stuff they sell at retail price on a daily basis though. I know it’s people out there with the disposable income to cop stuff like it’s nothing, but I wonder how much an average non sale day for them compares to a day when they’re running a 40% off promo in terms of total revenue and sales for the day.

Stay strong people

If you guys relaxed and didn’t cop every sale maybe it would hit them where it hurts

This site likely brings them some revenue

Stay strong people

If you guys relaxed and didn’t cop every sale maybe it would hit them where it hurts

This site likely brings them some revenue

I’m totally fine sitting it out. Most the shorts I’ve bought, I got on eBay for $50-60. I got so much stuff in my collection I never even wear that I need to start wearing more often before I buy new stuff lol.

^ ive only been copping from 40% or more sales...just bought 1 pair of authentic shorts from each sale and thats it...i dont even go ham like that cuz i know i wont wear everything... still have a ton of throwback jerseys from like 05 i never wear and still have to get altered lol...

I sold a bunch of my older stuff. Kinda wish I went the tailor route.

But **** I need to start wearing the stuff I have already rather than getting hyped off the little bread crumbs m&n throws our way.

Back
Top Bottom