Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A 93-94 Dominique Wilkins would be cool. Same with some authentic shorts as well. I remember they did the San Diego Clippers jerseys years ago.

I could see guys like Brent Barry, Ron Harper and Danny Manning being made as swingmans

Those Odom, Miles and Brand jerseys could still be found and had at decent prices. I remember getting some champion Clippers authentics in size 48 from some hat spot in Queens for $50 a pop.a few years back. I cleaned that guy out though. He had champion mcgrady authentics, iverson 6 from the all star game, and a bunch of cool stuff from that era in decent sizes.

My man knows....these need to be made, I wouldn't mind a Malik Sealy either....

5C43AC7E-280F-4AC6-8544-B89393E72646.jpeg

Anybody know where i can find these at? Asking for me![/QUO

Anybody know where i can find these at? Asking for me!
ive got a

Anybody know where i can find these at? Asking for me!
what size you looking for? I’ve got a 48 I’m looking to sell

I'm mixing it up here...

New pickup: 1939 Lou Gehrig New York Yankees Mitchell & Ness home jersey, size XL. This is an early 1980s production, with the old school jock tag and neck tag.
Peter Capolino (former MItchell & Ness owner) has confirmed this one is made from wool sourced from a decades old manufacturer.

NYYankeesMN1.jpeg
NYYankeesMN2.jpeg

Wish Peter would buy them back :lol: or at least be in charge someway or somehow and make some semi accurate pieces again instead of this cookie cutter crap

Every jersey no matter the team or player is the exact same across the board

Of course they have the exclusive tag on em. Feel like they’ll never b eligible for sale. At least on M&N. I need to grab that Pippen on discount...

I can’t get through at all. Just sends me back to my cart once I try to confirm/complete order. Won’t even let me get on PayPal.

Has anyone gotten through? I wonder if these are the links but the product isn’t live until tomorrow morning and that’s why they keep kicking me back to my cart.

I ordered the jordan jersey and shorts. even went back to order the crew sweatshirt try chrome? Went thru no problem

Thankfully my USA jordan jersey came in today from Oneness. I just want the shorts and practice jersey.

Back
Top Bottom