Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So it feels like I’m the only cheapass waiting to cop this dream team stuff on discount/sale. And it feels like it’s not gonna happen since everyone else is paying retail right now

I'm the same. I've actually never bought an M&N item at retail. Have always waited for discount codes (40 & up mainly) to pop up and then I go in... :lol:
But I don't think I'll be able to get this USA merch on discount with how it's selling unfortunately. :frown:

PO

copped the USA game shorts. the practice shorts look like champion shorts lol i wanted the practice jersey but my size is gone :frown:

fingers crossed the bulls team store receives either mike or pip. if they do...i’m GOOD!!!

Mitchell and ness just restocked the authentic shorts just copped an XL because they didn't have an XXL and used the coupon code for 10% off! Hopefully it doesn't cancel

not to be a party pooper but a lot of you guys are feeding into this Team USA supply/demand frenzy non sense, creating this fear mongering, and this is why there will be no discounts.

Pissed right now! The website did the same thing this morning while trying to checkout. Kicked me right back out to my cart. And now the authentic shorts are out of stock! Ridiculous! Just want those shorts in an XL!

Looks like I ****ed up, missed the drop completely :smh:
Practice shorts and SnapBack gone :smh:
Pardon my ignorance but why no Barkley?

not to be a party pooper but a lot of you guys are feeding into this Team USA supply/demand frenzy non sense, creating this fear mongering, and this is why there will be no discounts.

NT is probably just a small niche of M&N customers. Pretty sure if we sat it out, it’d still sell out because it was a highly demanded item.

Trying to buy the Mullin but can’t check out. Had the Jordan last night with the same issues. How are people checking out ?

Thanks willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 finally hit on the practice shorts. I've got a fanatics gift card at home, but didn't want to wait and miss out. Will use to cop something else if stuff is still around when I get off work

Back
Top Bottom