Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2ED178C3-0BE2-4BA2-B7D4-5194EB30660D.jpeg
2A8FF527-A050-4C54-ADC8-000967052616.jpeg

Had to cop the shorts. Would have been pissed otherwise.

Used a 10 percent code that I got for my most recent order during the 30 percent off. Code doesn't seem unique but I'll post it anyway in case someone's trying to save that $3 - $30.

MNN-THANKYOU-2019

Damn, I want the grey fleece and mjs practice jersey but I already got the practice shorts and one of the snaps coming in Friday from trophy room.

Shorts still showing in stock for me but can’t flipping check out!!

It's delayed. It will still show as in stock even when it's oos. I had a pair in my cart and went to check out and it had a note saying oos.

I won’t even get that because it keeps kicking me back. What the hell Mitchell and ness?!? I’ve been trying to check out since the link was posted!!

Guess I'll wait to see if they pop back up on site, I'm not driving to Philly hoping the shorts are there lol

Copped the game shorts and MJ practice jersey. Pass on practice shorts unless they drop in price. Just can’t bring myself to cop a $300 jersey unless I REALLY want it.

Hmmmmm......im not dealing with oneness any longer they screwed up my order as well with some stuff I ordered July 4th week.
Screenshot_20190808-004238.png

I stayed persistent with it. I definitely went through a couple emails to get the price at what they originally sold it for with the coupon code. Not sure your experience but for the trouble they actually made it better.

Back
Top Bottom