Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I only ask because I've done it about 4 or so times and tried to do it again yesterday and when I clicked on the link, it said this offer's limit has been reached or the offer has expired.

That’s weird because I’ve already used one and have two more in my stash. 3rd one was as recent as yesterday.

edit - I just did it again taking a pic of the UPC’s from a google image and I just got another one within a minute. Just DM me if you need it and I’ll send it your way.

Last edited:
For you guys getting multiplles, have you redeemed any of the codes yet? I redeemed my original code then tried to get another...maybe that's the difference.

I have one I'm holding on to for now. I looked back at the texts and had done it 5 times. Used some on the dream team gear and then used on some football jerseys. Just was going to get some extras to hold onto for the Holidays to use for my family.

For you guys getting multiplles, have you redeemed any of the codes yet? I redeemed my original code then tried to get another...maybe that's the difference.

Yeah I used a couple codes already as well.

For what it's worth, the "pre-order" for the NJ Nets authentic shorts have been "shipped." Hopefully it really does ship because on the website it said 10-13 days. I already got a tracking number and will be monitoring it.

Yeah I used a couple codes already as well.

For what it's worth, the "pre-order" for the NJ Nets authentic shorts have been "shipped." Hopefully it really does ship because on the website it said 10-13 days. I already got a tracking number and will be monitoring it.
Nice...didnt recieve shipping info yet but keeping my eye on my inbox.

Happy that the fanatics order didn't ale until the end of August as well. My order should be here this week.

Since I copped 1 size from M&N and 2 sizes from Fanatics, I'm wondering do I go through the hassle of returning to M&N and Fanatics or do I just sell the other 2 pairs on eBay or something.

If anyone was looking for retail opp, let me know. Big and Tall sizing.

If anyone has an extra dr pepper code to spare, please pm it to me. I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm ready to get some dream team gear lol

C82D54E1-5B43-48C1-8CD8-AE1B6F443486.jpeg

Last edited:
You can get a code every 12 hours, I got 7 so far. If you do too many in a short period of time, it will give u the reached your limit message. There is no cap on how many u can get just for how many you can get in one day, and usually it takes 3 minutes to receive the code. Used 3 so far, gone need 2 that I have so far so I might bless the thread.

I like that it’s 30% off for regular priced items, so I make my own sale when I choose. I just wish you could stack the savings.

You can get a code every 12 hours, I got 7 so far. If you do too many in a short period of time, it will give u the reached your limit message. There is no cap on how many u can get just for how many you can get in one day, and usually it takes 3 minutes to receive the code. Used 3 so far, gone need 2 that I have so far so I might bless the thread.

I like that it’s 30% off for regular priced items, so I make my own sale when I choose. I just wish you could stack the savings.

On a rare occasion, fanatics will have a sale where you don't have to input a code to get the discount. Then if you put in the 30% it stacks.

Interesting did they really run out or are they not honoring the error on the price?

My status still shows open

It reads like they ran out, but I’d wager they just don’t want to honor the price. Think I ordered a good 25 minutes before they went OOS.

We'll see if they're lying. If we see everyone's orders canceled and the jersey relisted on the site, they should be called out for that.

On a rare occasion, fanatics will have a sale where you don't have to input a code to get the discount. Then if you put in the 30% it stacks.

I never seen that before.

In my experience:
Regular price = coupon code works
Same exact item with it already discounted without any promo = coupon exclusion
Same exact item with it already discounted without and promo that just returned back to regular price = coupon works again

That's with any marked down price. There were shorts that was marked down to $99.99 from $124.99, just regular advertised price, no go. There were also deeper discounted prices without codes and it still doesn't work.

I need that confirmation email that my Griffey jerseys shipped already. Then I need to eventually find an awesome person willing to trade their xl for my xxl lol. I hope those jerseys run small though so I can just pull the xxl off.

They do not. They're actually pretty big. I had a 52 when they first came out and had to send it back.

Back
Top Bottom