Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I never seen that before.

In my experience:
Regular price = coupon code works
Same exact item with it already discounted without any promo = coupon exclusion
Same exact item with it already discounted without and promo that just returned back to regular price = coupon works again

That's with any marked down price. There were shorts that was marked down to $99.99 from $124.99, just regular advertised price, no go. There were also deeper discounted prices without codes and it still doesn't work.

I got a Yankees jacket with it last year, I was shocked, but I saved like $30 over just using the 30% coupon on it. The Dr. Pepper coupon probably doesn't get the same coding exclusions as the others, hence why it's worked on the Dream Team stuff while smaller coupons didn't work.

please PM me if you got a Dr. P code...just went to my local store to cop and its for a damn Fandango ticket :smh::smh:

Chumps Sports strikes again...

11863A84-75E0-4412-B04A-C15F1297DF17.jpeg

Mine still say open and ready to ship. I’m expecting a cancellation email but will be pleasantly surprised if I get a tracking number instead.

Hope some of us manage to eat on this one though.

Champs cancelled as well. I was fully expecting it. Had a similar thing happen with them too. Basically they didn’t want to honor the price since it was a mistake. I thought either it would be cancelled or they should send a BP jersey or something. Champs is awful

Champs cancelled as well. I was fully expecting it. Had a similar thing happen with them too. Basically they didn’t want to honor the price since it was a mistake. I thought either it would be cancelled or they should send a BP jersey or something. Champs is awful
Sorry to hear that. I was cart jacked checking my satin draw results

eastbay did that to me years ago not honoring the price on something I ordered. I just reordered it a few weeks later at regular price, said the package got stolen and got a refund and kept the jersey.

I wouldn’t have done that to a smaller mom and pop company, but as much as they rake in, they could’ve honored their negligent mistake.

eastbay did that to me years ago not honoring the price on something I ordered. I just reordered it a few weeks later at regular price, said the package got stolen and got a refund and kept the jersey.

I wouldn’t have done that to a smaller mom and pop company, but as much as they rake in, they could’ve honored their negligent mistake.

:rofl:

Change your username to VigilanteJustice

I just wish I ordered that jersey in a normal people size. It was a powder blue Tomlinson Chargers Authentic. Of course my dumb *** ordered it in a jersey era size 56.

I was hyped too when I seen it mistakingly posted for $39.99, this was in 03 so way before iPhones and being able to check emails on your phone. I checked my computer a few days later and was pissed when I got that cancellation email. I tried talking to like 5 different supervisors to get them to honor the order price and they wouldn’t budge.

As soon as my financial aid check came, I was hell bent on getting them back.

Just got shipping on my Griffey!

IlliterateDirtyIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

I’m hoping for the same. I saw your earlier comment about them running big. Damn if that’s the case. Oh well, I’ll use them as trade bait if anything to ultimately land a size 48 and some other stuff I’d want.

Back
Top Bottom