Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got shipping on my Griffey!

IlliterateDirtyIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif
5248174D-62D7-4F9B-B0FD-253C3412A8A5.gif

I’m hoping for the same. I saw your earlier comment about them running big. Damn if that’s the case. Oh well, I’ll use them as trade bait if anything to ultimately land a size 48 and some other stuff I’d want.

I'm taking mine to the lady down the street to get tailored down to a M&N 48. Probably $20.

if they run big that 40 gonna fit me nice, need it soon to rock before summer ends :smh:

I can't speak on the other sizes, but I HAVE noticed that for some reason 52's tend to run big for a lot of places that are truer to size in others.

Word?? That’s dope what other joints you did?

Got a few comin out for Complexcon LB and 2020 build out

tell them M&N cowards to release the authentic rockets pinstripe shorts and make a JUST DON version too.

lol thats in the works, but as far as authentics go we are going that route just backwards, unfortunately authentics teams is based outta Philly so Im not sure on what their line plan is looking like for releases

Got a few comin out for Complexcon LB and 2020 build out

lol thats in the works, but as far as authentics go we are going that route just backwards, unfortunately authentics teams is based outta Philly so Im not sure on what their line plan is looking like for releases
Damn, now I gotta go to complexcon :smh:

Dr. Pepper code 189H244T6

I went ahead and picked up The cavalier shorts for $60, from Jefferson's. I tried mid day and the 40% off wasn't working, only the 20% and then later that evening the 40% off was working on some of the sale M&N sale items it still doesn't work on all sale MN.

Example: The Frank Thomas, Oscar Robertson, troy Aikman all are on sale but the 40% didn't work, only the 20%. But Shaquille O'Neal, Terry Bradshaw, Junior Seau, the 40% off worked.

Nice...didnt recieve shipping info yet but keeping my eye on my inbox.

Happy that the fanatics order didn't ale until the end of August as well. My order should be here this week.

Since I copped 1 size from M&N and 2 sizes from Fanatics, I'm wondering do I go through the hassle of returning to M&N and Fanatics or do I just sell the other 2 pairs on eBay or something.

If anyone was looking for retail opp, let me know. Big and Tall sizing.

My Nets authentic shorts really did ship. Enroute and should be here Thursday!!! Not a pre-order apparently.

Dr. Pepper codes dead? Just tried to do the upc photos again and get a message saying the promotion has ended. Did they switch up and limit it to one per person?

Dr. Pepper codes dead? Just tried to do the upc photos again and get a message saying the promotion has ended. Did they switch up and limit it to one per person?
Nah, I don't think so. Got a code this morning.

In fact, they took a little long sending it to me, so i uploaded it twice. After the 2nd upload I got the code and then another message saying this can only be redeemed once per day, try again tomorrow.

Nah, I don't think so. Got a code this morning.

In fact, they took a little long sending it to me, so i uploaded it twice. After the 2nd upload I got the code and then another message saying this can only be redeemed once per day, try again tomorrow.

Bet. I’ll try again tomorrow. Appreciate the response

Back
Top Bottom