Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New M&N jerseys. Funny that they got the right material on the blue Garnett Timberwolves. Now if only they can correct the black one.

7E2E5B81-0D36-478C-9508-CA725048E7D6.png
7E5A50AB-51CD-4182-AD87-5931E64A80E7.png

i'll patiently wait for that blue KG and white chocolate Grizzlie joints.

i'm glad not all of the twill materials was wasted on those Justin timberwolves shorts.

Last edited:
New nba Authentica up in the site

Did you know when them Finals Kobe are coming back out or are they just "in the pipe" for now? It's literally the last bball jersey I'll probably get until they release a Sunburst Chuck.

2810AD6D-C48A-4001-8693-95542918BF26.png
Finally dropped. Guess they will not be dropping the authentic version in home or road

Grabbed those off the M&S website last week when they went up just because it seems as if they'll never release them. I got them on Monday. not bad quality.

I don’t wanna get banned but they can go screw themselves for messing up the black and having the balls to release the blue correctly

They would’ve got my money x2 for the Marburg and Garnett in black :smh:

What I don't get is Why can't M&N make the mesh for the 2000s jerseys the shiny mesh, like the Blue KG? I would've copped a bunch more of the other releases if they had.

I don’t wanna get banned but they can go screw themselves for messing up the black and having the balls to release the blue correctly

They would’ve got my money x2 for the Marburg and Garnett in black :smh:

If you take a look at the social media photo posted above, it looks like they also made the same mistake with the Blue jerseys. They probably corrected them before releasing it. :lol:

New M&N jerseys. Funny that they got the right material on the blue Garnett Timberwolves. Now if only they can correct the black one.

7E2E5B81-0D36-478C-9508-CA725048E7D6.png
7E5A50AB-51CD-4182-AD87-5931E64A80E7.png
The blue KG and Memphis J-Will are NUTS.

Chose the wrong time to be broke but in two months time... 8)

By the way, does anyone how the late 90s-early 00s Nike authentics fit vs the M&N authentics? Bigger or smaller?

Back
Top Bottom