Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Those shooting shirts went up Friday. Posted the link and grabbed the Jordan one myself.

Can you post up a pic and size info when you receive it? I want to cop but not sure whether to go with usual size or size up, usually cop medium in jerseys.

Can you post up a pic and size info when you receive it? I want to cop but not sure whether to go with usual size or size up, usually cop medium in jerseys.

Will do. Says it won't be shipped until the 20th and arrive the 24th, so I won't get it for a couple weeks.

Nothing worse than waiting a month for your jersey just to find out it fits hella snug! That Mike USA run small or is it just me. Sent back. Think i’ll just wait for warm up jacket.

94BBF89C-6ACD-4FE2-9343-E9C6C8C7D4AB.jpeg

Today

I can't believe Mitchell & Ness made a Dream Team jersey of Christian Laettner. Did they not learn from last decade that less relevant or unpopular players won't sell? It's a no-brainer those Laettner jerseys will be sitting there for a lengthy period.

I can't believe Mitchell & Ness made a Dream Team jersey of Christian Laettner. Did they not learn from last decade that less relevant or unpopular players won't sell? It's a no-brainer those Laettner jerseys will be sitting there for a lengthy period.
Duke fans maybe?

Duke fans maybe?

OK. That's logical. But let's be realistic, most fans who get a Dream Team jersey will go with a legitimate NBA legend or star because that's who we identify as the stars of that team, not Laettner who was getting ready to embark on a NBA career at that point.

I know I would only get Jordan & Magic because those are my all-time favorite legends. Bird was great too but I couldn't get a Dream Team jersey of his due to my strong allegiance and affinity for the Lakers & Magic.

They make smaller quantities of the "non superstars".

I actually think it's great they made the Laettner. M&N's problem isn't investing in lesser name players. It's *only* investing in the same 15 players, regurgitating a new Pippen fashion jersey every 2 months.

nahhh. Measured up against my other sz 40s before i sent back to be sure. Mike USA was slimmer and length was shorter as well.

Does feel like it's a bit tighter than other authentics in that size, I think the panels down the sides restrict it from stretching s bit. Also arm holes seem smaller. Appreciate they are trying to 100% replicate the the original but they need to keep sizing consistent especially with such limited stock.

Does feel like it's a bit tighter than other authentics in that size, I think the panels down the sides restrict it from stretching s bit. Also arm holes seem smaller. Appreciate they are trying to 100% replicate the the original but they need to keep sizing consistent especially with such limited stock.

agreed! the arm holes was the first thing i noticed. called flagship store to get their input and he said many people had to size up in the jerseys. All the other apparel was pretty consistent. All in all i’ll
order a large in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom