Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Update on Jefferson Apparel order....they email me back and said...they get their shipment by the end of next week, then they will shipped. I decided to cancelled my order. Summer about to be over. I will find them over the winter.

Update on Jefferson Apparel order....they email me back and said...they get their shipment by the end of next week, then they will shipped. I decided to cancelled my order. Summer about to be over. I will find them over the winter.
Yeah, I was thinking about cancelling. Decided against it since it was 30 percent off. Hope M&N doesn't retail at 125 vs the 145 Jefferson's did otherwise it's a wash.

Besides, if I see an 75+ degree day in September, im rocking shorts.

Yeah, I was thinking about cancelling. Decided against it since it was 30 percent off. Hope M&N doesn't retail at 125 vs the 145 Jefferson's did otherwise it's a wash.

I feel ya. The whole PreOrder and then shipping 10-13 days after they got in, next week would be exactly 30 days. I feel like I will find them during colder months cheaper...

I feel ya. The whole PreOrder and then shipping 10-13 days after they got in, next week would be exactly 30 days. I feel like I will find them during colder months cheaper...
Yeah, I mentioned that in my email to them. was giving them the benefit of the doubt and was only counting business days, but even with that i hit 13 days on like Thursday or Friday or some ****.

I'll give them a full week to get it out...otherwise I may get too antsy. Especially since other folks here got the shorts already.

30% off??? I don't remember that lol. I got mine for 20% off. Mine was probably in stock due to earlier cancellations as well I'm assuming. Someone probably ordered my size and it took too long and they canceled then I probably got the luck of the draw as well as some other people and it shipped same day via usps priority.

30% off??? I don't remember that lol. I got mine for 20% off. Mine was probably in stock due to earlier cancellations as well I'm assuming. Someone probably ordered my size and it took too long and they canceled then I probably got the luck of the draw as well as some other people and it shipped same day via usps priority.

It was their most recent sale...and it was more like "try the code and see"..it worked...I was able to get it down to 116 before shipping...

F175E60F-EEBB-495B-A6A6-A8152AEC11A7.jpeg
0821A4A3-EB45-418C-A9ED-92DE6A9D858E.jpeg

wore my USA practice shorts too today, pretty underwhelmed tbh..thought they woulda had pockets at the very least, wish they were a swingman build

wore my USA practice shorts too today, pretty underwhelmed tbh..thought they woulda had pockets at the very least, wish they were a swingman build

I agree. I only wear mind around the house. They are no better than gym shorts you can buy at target. It’s probably what they wore back then but not the greatest casual option

i had the OG's as a kid so its no surprise for me... im passing just cuz the retail price is OD for the quality...i know the OG's aint have pockets but if these did id cop

I agree. I only wear mind around the house. They are no better than gym shorts you can buy at target. It’s probably what they wore back then but not the greatest casual option

Yeah I realized that the shorts are basically just the same quality as Target/Family Dollar $11 pears, but instead of the player brand logo it's a USA logo.

y'all kinda exaggerating. the mesh on those shorts are definitely stronger than an 11 dollar pair/cheap pair. not saying it's worth retail, but what truly is?

Don't see how they're any less of a casual option than authentic game shorts. they both lack the practicality of pockets...both are open double mesh shorts...

meh, to each their own.

I dig the low key style.

y'all kinda exaggerating. the mesh on those shorts are definitely stronger than an 11 dollar pair/cheap pair. not saying it's worth retail, but what truly is?

Don't see how they're any less of a casual option than authentic game shorts. they both lack the practicality of pockets...both are open double mesh shorts...

meh, to each their own.

I dig the low key style.

I was going to echo the same, I may be in the minority but I miss the thicker mesh shorts from that era! I hope they do some of the NBA pairs from around then too.

Got my practice shorts today. I copped with the 30% off fanatics code. I like em a lot personally. Quality is definitely better than some ball shorts I would scoop at Target but do agree not worth full retail. I don’t pay full retail for anything but jumped on these at 30% off since I wanted em so bad. Got my Ewing practice jersey still on the way. The shipping that Fanatics uses is so slow for me. Try to avoid them at all costs these days.

Got my practice shorts today. I copped with the 30% off fanatics code. I like em a lot personally. Quality is definitely better than some ball shorts I would scoop at Target but do agree not worth full retail. I don’t pay full retail for anything but jumped on these at 30% off since I wanted em so bad. Got my Ewing practice jersey still on the way. The shipping that Fanatics uses is so slow for me. Try to avoid them at all costs these days.

I have a free shoprunner account through my amex card. so i get faster shipping for free, but it doesn't work on custom orders that come directly from the customizer.

Man ......... a BIG shout out to who mentioned that the USA Jersey are cut small made me try it on and boy y’all wasn’t wrong .......... now I got to send them back

Back
Top Bottom