Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^ im 5'7 150 and length wise medium 40 is the perfect length but too tight width wise... i just get a large 44 and take it to the cleaners to shorten... i like the extra room and dont need my jersey mad tight lol... plus i like to wear a t shirt underneath...

Just came out with the NBA@50 version. These are pretty nice in that they use embroidered applications. White available also.
bulls warmup M&N.jpg

Just came out with the NBA@50 version. These are pretty nice in that they use embroidered applications. White available also.
bulls warmup M&N.jpg

I always recalled those '90s jackets were screen printed since I have the white and red versions in addition to seeing them on TV worn by the players. Did they actually become embroidered later on? Or was it made that way just to coincide with the NBA 50th anniversary season?

the white bulls warmup will be copped on sale.... a few years ago I went to the Mitchell and Ness store in Philly and passed on it cuz I wasn't feeling the screen print.... ended up copping the home Knicks warmup instead

I always recalled those '90s jackets were screen printed since I have the white and red versions in addition to seeing them on TV worn by the players. Did they actually become embroidered later on? Or was it made that way just to coincide with the NBA 50th anniversary season?

Late 80s through early 90s is screened. Mid//late 90s it is embroidered.

Both versions from M&N are accurate and pretty nice. I will finally jump on this one just because I love the texture of the embroidery, which matches up pretty nicely with the OG. Just a nice cherry on top.

I have a home early 90's bulls warmup with the screen print, I want a road late 90's version, I kept going back and forth looking at pics to see the difference. I want a home Knicks warm up, they were always around, until it wasn't lol.

Late 80s through early 90s is screened. Mid//late 90s it is embroidered.

Both versions from M&N are accurate and pretty nice. I will finally jump on this one just because I love the texture of the embroidery, which matches up pretty nicely with the OG. Just a nice cherry on top.

Thanks for clarifying the differences based on the time periods. I assumed it was always screen printed period.

You're right about the early '90s being screen printed because the ones I have state 1992-93 on the inside. I really never knew they because embroidered in the late '90s.

Looks like M&N released a swingman version of the VC dunk contest jersey, will they drop an authentic???

Looks like M&N released a swingman version of the VC dunk contest jersey, will they drop an authentic???

They did

Damn. Guess I goofed and missed on that Jordan rookie. If I remember correctly that one had og mesh right ?

Back
Top Bottom