Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not on me

im not buying it, post a pic.

iverson himself in a rev30 which m&n run similar to.

allen-iverson-hands-off-a-basketball-to-a-referee-at-the-wells-fargo-picture-id145147001

Bad ***

too bad M&N sucks and can’t even reproduce this jersey correctly shape wise especially shoulders

not sure if humans have changed or style but weird how their ruin most jerseys with a much wider shoulder and trim
I know the shape they used is funky. But I like the fact that is has real mesh and it’s not in horrible shape like most of the USA ones floating around. Plus I really couldn’t beat the price I got it for.

Anyone know where I can get this hoodie? They sold them at the coliseum a few weeks ago. Haven’t seen them posted online yet.
85E79700-1EEF-4EDA-9C68-89F9B4703C75.jpeg

That packers jersey is nuts. Never saw it till now. I wonder if that 40% would have worked on that.

Ebbets having a decent sale, got some in stock items marked down. Gotta couple FIRE wool jackets too, damn.

I think that one has been on the site for 6 months or so. I remember ppl in here talking about the inaccuracies when it dropped.

Looks pretty accurate to me lol, it's a Packers Jersey. willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 I was keeping an eye out for that to drop because for the longest it was on the M&N website but not in stock yet. Not sure when they finally got stock but safe to say it quickly sold out. Keep an eye on Packers Pro Shop. I know for a fact they have that jersey in the Pro Shop, but it's not on their website for some reason.

Looks pretty accurate to me lol, it's a Packers Jersey. willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 I was keeping an eye out for that to drop because for the longest it was on the M&N website but not in stock yet. Not sure when they finally got stock but safe to say it quickly sold out. Keep an eye on Packers Pro Shop. I know for a fact they have that jersey in the Pro Shop, but it's not on their website for some reason.
The collar is goofy looking but that's the way he actually wore it tho
109139365.jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom