Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know a few peeps was asking about sizing. Just tried my rookie MJ on. Home White sz 40/M.

Def fits slimmer than the road MJ rookie in the same size. It’s a nice difference between the two. Especially in the chest area.

I’ll be shocked if MJ ever allows his Wizards jersey to be produced. I remember not long ago at his Flight School, one of the conditions for signed items was that no baseball or Wizards items would be autographed.

I was surprised to see he allowed the 2003 ASG joint get the throwback treatment though, so maybe he’s softening on it.

It technically got pulled apparently, It was produced and sold for a very short time.

people claimed it was due to something between M&N and the wizards which IMO never made sense since technically M&N has the rights for all the team names and logos once they come to terms with the league on licensing.

Hopefully that means the MJ is happening!

My guess is that it’s because MJ WON’T give the green light on his Wiz gear, which is why we’re getting some generic team shorts since they don’t require a player signing off on it.

Coinciding with the last eps of TLD, can see these selling like hot cakes too Monday morning

My guess is that it’s because MJ WON’T give the green light on his Wiz gear, which is why we’re getting some generic team shorts since they don’t require a player signing off on it.

Coinciding with the last eps of TLD, can see these selling like hot cakes too Monday morning
Not saying you’re wrong; I just hope you’re wrong because I’d love a MJ wizards authentic in both home and away.

I miss my old home swingman :frown:

MJ like hell naw y'all ain't getting no damn Wizards gear with my name on there

ivngRdp.png

Placed an order on the last pair of Sixer Don shorts last Friday. Haven’t received shipping. Hit em this morning about it. Hopefully they respond quick and with an answer. I’m assuming inventory was off and they out. We’ll see...

Got it in from a member.

Under it is a 95 Garnett Authentic. It seems thicker (double layered) then the Kobe Authentic. Is that just how some were made during this era? All the 96-97, 97-98 Lakers Authentics single layered?

Attachments

• 514FA4A3-B341-405D-B496-506883A73106.jpeg
    514FA4A3-B341-405D-B496-506883A73106.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 66
  • B1B4F3A9-4B95-462E-8B2A-7A448EDFCC56.jpeg
    B1B4F3A9-4B95-462E-8B2A-7A448EDFCC56.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 83AE6060-09BB-4263-B7D0-B05C5F79C38D.jpeg
    83AE6060-09BB-4263-B7D0-B05C5F79C38D.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 132
Got it in from a member.

Under it is a 95 Garnett Authentic. It seems thicker (double layered) then the Kobe Authentic. Is that just how some were made during this era? All the 96-97, 97-98 Lakers Authentics single layered?

THAT KOBE IS THE MADE IN USA VERSION! SUPER RARE! Is that a 44 too??

The Garnett is double layered. That's how the OG was. Just for them and some other teams that used micro-mesh

Placed an order on the last pair of Sixer Don shorts last Friday. Haven’t received shipping. Hit em this morning about it. Hopefully they respond quick and with an answer. I’m assuming inventory was off and they out. We’ll see...
Yea those are fire hope you get them.
I copped the Chinese rocket joints today, juice has em 40% off but with shipping and conversion still came out to like $310 I think.
need them spirits ****s, if those super limited ima pay the $400 np

Back
Top Bottom