Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wanted those media days since he wore them the first time. Going to try for them. I do like the all white lakers don shorts.

THAT KOBE IS THE MADE IN USA VERSION! SUPER RARE! Is that a 44 too??

The Garnett is double layered. That's how the OG was. Just for them and some other teams that used micro-mesh

Figured. Double layer is thick/heavy AF. Kobe one isnt a 44 but it’s courtesy of LA KB24 when he posted it here.

couldn’t find much info on it but what makes this stand out as a made in USA? Also any differences besides the patch vs a rookie 96-97?

Figured. Double layer is thick/heavy AF. Kobe one isnt a 44 but it’s courtesy of LA KB24 when he posted it here.

couldn’t find much info on it but what makes this stand out as a made in USA? Also any differences besides the patch vs a rookie 96-97?

Materials are way different. The mesh, while not exactly the same as what Nike made in 1998, is exactly the same as the Champion *gamers*- which was not used on the retail stuff in 96-97. Twill work is also much better than the China made stuff. And finally, the cut is just was better on the USA stuff. More natural fitting and OG. M&N did some small batches in other players in that USA run also: Cooper, Rambis, I think Wilkes too.

I think that Kobe all Star was a sample no? Don’t think they were all made USA. I had one I got got a steal and sold to someone for hell of a lot more but it did NOT have the patch but it had the all star date tag. Size 44 and made in USA

I think that Kobe all Star was a sample no? Don’t think they were all made USA. I had one I got got a steal and sold to someone for hell of a lot more but it did NOT have the patch but it had the all star date tag. Size 44 and made in USA

Small batch. First run of 1998 ASG was all USA made.

As mentioned in my previous post, they used that production also do small batches of those supporting players too. They were up on the M&N site when they released like 7-8 years ago, but went under the radar. Probably because no one thought they would be making USA stuff.

If I see the word Don one more MF’n time!

107C9ECA-5F37-46D6-9E10-4BF5E5E3D116.jpeg

This thread would be in absolute shambles if we ever got a P. Miller x Just Don release from M&N

Still salty I missed out on the MN site with another 20% for the Lakers dons.... that being said, if anyone is looking to sell a Small, send a PM...

How much those lakers come out to after tax? with the 20% off.

My “CHICAGO” Dons came out to $340....$320 before tax...still was tough to pull trigger

I was seeing folks saying $280 for lakers but i thought they meant after discount not before discount.

Back
Top Bottom