Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

at this point I got all M&N Jordan jerseys

wanna keep it that way, haven't even looked at the Wizards jersey, im going to assume a size 44 Nike would be up there in price
Do you prefer M&N over other stuff or you just want consistency? I had a procut Wizards. It was nice but long. I think the retail ones look like the numbers are poor quality though.

Materials are way different. The mesh, while not exactly the same as what Nike made in 1998, is exactly the same as the Champion *gamers*- which was not used on the retail stuff in 96-97. Twill work is also much better than the China made stuff. And finally, the cut is just was better on the USA stuff. More natural fitting and OG. M&N did some small batches in other players in that USA run also: Cooper, Rambis, I think Wilkes too.

thanks. Comparing it to a made in China authentic and it seems the China ones are a bit more tapered in. Something I was hoping this one would be as well but fits a tad bit bigger.

If anyone got these jerseys in a 44 and is willing to move off them shoot me a PM please and thanks

AF3D3268-3591-40F3-8DC8-3AC1AA2EBCE4.jpeg
D07D7575-3F60-4AC3-AFD7-DDD4B674D510.jpeg

I got that blue Ewing. One of my favorite jerseys. I want that white 50th anniversary jersey as well though.

On another note. After taking a L on those Laker based Lebron 7’s. Mitchell and Ness restocking the white bulls shorts today would be an ideal consolation prize. I doubt it happens but they need to restock them already.

I got both them joints. Blue one is wack, not happy with how it turned out. Love the white throwback. Don’t think I’ve worn either of them. White one too clean.

Grabbed one during 50% off and the other during the $100 jersey sale.

I got both them joints. Blue one is wack, not happy with how it turned out. Love the white throwback. Don’t think I’ve worn either of them. White one too clean.

I got the blue one from spot on soho for $100 in 2017. I had a starter Ewing Authentic and the cut on it sucked. It fit short but wide. Quality was on point, but the cut of the jersey was just weird.

Had the blue one as well. Sold it.

So you tryna move them??

USPS is such trash. finally after almost a month my uk package updated yesterday that it would be out for delivery today. I left my front door open in case I needed to sign and they’d know I was home. I got the text it was delivered and “left with individual”.

That individual wasn’t me and I went door to door in my complex but nobody had it delivered to them. Somebody just came up on a shrug game jersey and a red 98 finals :smh:

USPS is such trash. finally after almost a month my uk package updated yesterday that it would be out for delivery today. I left my front door open in case I needed to sign and they’d know I was home. I got the text it was delivered and “left with individual”.

That individual wasn’t me and I went door to door in my complex but nobody had it delivered to them. Somebody just came up on a shrug game jersey and a red 98 finals :smh:

Sorry to hear man. Hope somehow it turns up.

Exactly why I got a PO BOX.

does your complex have security? maybe it was left with them or the resident manager

Back
Top Bottom