Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N UK order finally came in after 3 weeks
48F16A67-BAEA-458B-AE46-90942D0B73E6.jpeg

96 AS from BSTN
8ADE26F3-1382-40AE-935A-F2F216DC9E0B.jpeg

Regular communication

wasn’t worth asking for a reship the Jordan I ordered was gone. It’s just a single lady who does it very nice, she actually said she hopes it arrives and she apologizes for the ridiculous wait

just sent her an email on Friday saying you guys told me to contact after 31 days and just got a refund via PayPal then she messaged me
They once send me the 98-99 Vince Carter instead of the 99-00 i ordered from the UK website. They told me to keep the jersey and i got refunded. Customer service is nice

just don Aba shorts on m&n, this 20% code works on em, had to do the spirits pair **** it. Miami needs to go down mkre

W20-6MW66BRP

just don Aba shorts on m&n, this 20% code works on em, had to do the spirits pair **** it. Miami needs to go down mkre

W20-6MW66BRP

Works on the 1997 all star shorts too but too much white for me, I’ll get them dirty ASAP. Bummed I missed out on the 1991 red all star shorts that were on sale like last month.

Do you own any 19nine shorts? Does anyone in here own any? How's the quality and fit compared to m&n. I've been eyeing them for a long time but never grabbed any

Do you own any 19nine shorts? Does anyone in here own any? How's the quality and fit compared to m&n. I've been eyeing them for a long time but never grabbed any

I have the 1999 Uconn Pair, they are good quality and I like them. TTS in terms of sizing. They are re-releasing all shorts with pockets now. I guess they got hip to requests and are slowly rolling out the shorts again with the modification.

I have the 1999 Uconn Pair, they are good quality and I like them. TTS in terms of sizing. They are re-releasing all shorts with pockets now. I guess they got hip to requests and are slowly rolling out the shorts again with the modification.
Yeah I like them too, I’ll be grabbing that UConn pair when they restock. I like the quality/ fit. I went with the same size I get on MNN shorts

Back
Top Bottom