Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Still haven’t received any shipping notification on my white 8 Kobe I ordered last Thursday. Hopefully It just shows up end of this week. Would def be bummed if the order falls through. Been wanting that jersey for the longest time.

Some new pick ups. I forgot about the waistband for the grizzlies shorts smh
B47402D3-28EC-441E-93FF-E45A8E6A1086.jpeg

I ordered the KG jersey from M&N on Friday and it shipped yesterday. Ordered another jersey Sunday morning but still has not shipped.

Tempted to get the 1997 just don all star shorts. I think that 20% off coupon is still valid, takes about $80 off.

The logo and colors are really clean.

Copped the alternate rookie Curry for 90$ from the Europe NBA store. Not my favorite jersey but I really wanted a Curry so it was hard to pass up at this price. Wish it were the white joint but the orange will do for the summer.

Copped the Bullets Webber for a friend whose favorite player was C-Webb. Kinda jealous to be honest lmao.

Copped the alternate rookie Curry for 90$ from the Europe NBA store. Not my favorite jersey but I really wanted a Curry so it was hard to pass up at this price. Wish it were the white joint but the orange will do for the summer.

Copped the Bullets Webber for a friend whose favorite player was C-Webb. Kinda jealous to be honest lmao.
That was cheap man only saw it when it was a small left

Sonics shorts finally restocked in my size. Will the Father’s Day sale apply to these or is it best to try and cop now with the 20% off code?

Do we know what the Father’s Day sale will be? Would be nice if it was 40% with no exclusions lol

Thanks for the info. Armed with twin boys on one hand, and mouse on the other I picked one up too. 🥋 My Honey app also generated a 5% off code.

Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled.

you have any discount codes for nba store europe?
They sent an email a few months back after leaving stuff in my cart for a few hours . It was for 15% but you have to click on the link on the email to activate the offer and doesn't have a code. I can try sharing the link when I have time later and you can see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom