Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I hate these type of posts but I grabbed that Moss with the 20% code on Saturday but am now just realizing I never got an email from M&N, only a PayPal confirm. My card that I used doesn’t have a pending charge from M&N either. I don’t wanna get stuck with 2 of these joints but I do wanna make sure I get one. Would there be any reason to believe the first order actually went through?

I hate these type of posts but I grabbed that Moss with the 20% code on Saturday but am now just realizing I never got an email from M&N, only a PayPal confirm. My card that I used doesn’t have a pending charge from M&N either. I don’t wanna get stuck with 2 of these joints but I do wanna make sure I get one. Would there be any reason to believe the first order actually went through?

Check your order history on MN website. Also I found my confirmation email in junk folder.

Check your order history on MN website. Also I found my confirmation email in junk folder.
Thanks for the response. I had checked spam and no dice. I checked out through PayPal (not logged into my M&N acct) but just looked and nothing there either. Think I’m just gonna pull the trigger and hope for the best lol.

So the charge was pending on my account with the 20% off and is no longer pending for me either.

My order is still pending on their site. And I had the confirmation email. But it’s not pending on my account so who knows... hopefully a free jersey comes.
587A9FE9-273D-4F6C-9D63-5443ED577A9A.png
1F4EA30D-7382-4D27-845E-3AD184914061.jpeg

I’m gonna be pissed if the order isn’t filled but I don’t want to make a second order

My order is still pending on their site. And I had the confirmation email. But it’s not pending on my account so who knows... hopefully a free jersey comes.

a lot of stores have been doing this. Nike did this to me recently with the Fire Red 5s. Shipped them and the charge fell off my card. Then was recharged once delivered.

a lot of stores have been doing this. Nike did this to me recently with the Fire Red 5s. Shipped them and the charge fell off my card. Then was recharged once delivered.
Yeah that happened to me as well recently with Hibbetts. Got recharged for the Pip Olympic Uptempos after they were delivered.

Someone on ebay got the red just don with bulls written in an xl, I forgot who here was asking. He posted a black pair too and I snatched that with the quickness

I wash then dry extra high heat.
nothing special. They shrink a good bit. I have grizz/knicks/raps/Red Bulls.They hold up great in the wash. The patchS on them doesn’tget warped or nothing with the shrinkage.

I’m going to try this. My authentic shorts are a little big but I feel like if I size down they’ll be to small

I haven’t received anything either and I didn’t even log in to my account to place the order. I mean I ordered on Sunday and it’s only been 2 business days but hope something happens for you soon

Anyone need a Chris Webber bullets, nba store EU has it on sale for $160 with most sizes, sign up and get 10% off?

Yo this happened to me with Lids after the Raps won the chip. Ordered some merch, got charged months later. I actually forgot about the stuff and thought it was fraud :lol:

Long story short after a lot of back and forth, being temporarily banned from lids/fanatics etc, they never took my money and i got all my championship stuff for free 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom