Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ordered the Lakers Home Just Don shorts on 6/2. MN usually ships to me via FedEx but I got no notifications about upcoming shipments. Although when I check UPS, there was a label created on 6/4 with that same Ramp Logistics address coming out of Irvine, CA. Hhmm...

Hope I get my order doe, I was able to add the 20% off coupon but it still doesn’t beat the deal last month when the roads were $280 and you can add an additional 20% off.

Last edited:
For everyone with orders still pending from last week, did your order drop off your cc the very next day after ordering?

A02F499C-D7A1-4FC9-89DB-D12AA1DBBE59.jpeg

Mine did a few days after
Alrite I was hoping they canceled my order but it looks like probably not. I keep saying cc but really it is a reloadable card, and I already spent the money they put back on there, so if they try and charge it again idk what's going to happen.

Alrite I was hoping they canceled my order but it looks like probably not. I keep saying cc but really it is a reloadable card, and I already spent the money they put back on there, so if they try and charge it again idk what's going to happen.
Likel just decline your purchase

Yea they’ll decline the purchase. A lot of companies have been doing this. Nike has been doing this a lot lately. They’ll drop the charge and then charge you as they ship or upon arrival.

for sure picking up that white one. Would be even better if it hits fanatics and can grab it on a disco.

Back
Top Bottom