Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nope. If youre a knicks fan, ewing is the guy. Knicks heads will grab a ewing jersey before anybody else.

And theyll be def making a ewing white. Probably making the whole squad like the navy.
Maybe true, but I Never meet a Knicks fan in my life. I'd go with a Larry Johnson, sprewell, or even a Allen Houston. The main point is nobody will be rushing to buy the ewing, they not even advertising it. This will be sitting until black Friday...2022.

Didn’t feel like digging through my sock collection they were on top. I don’t really like the up to the calf joints, prefer the ankle cut but don’t think they make em anymore

Today

1E938DCF-0BAB-4F98-A15D-1DBB6EDED4A8.jpeg

Finally!!!!!!!!! Just need to know when they are releasing. I'm glad they did this. Always thought the home USA was better than away. The hard part is resisting the shorts if they release them.

Also, ordered 5/29, and my order should be here on Monday.

Warrior shorts I ordered last Saturday arrived. Ordered last sat and didn’t get tracking

I don't know what's up with these people lately. I ordered a shirt last week. Only got the order submitted email. Received my item yesterday. Never got the "shipped" email. I have the Fed Ex app. My tracking popped up on Thursday.

I thought the “Chicago” script just dons were the coldest. Snatched them over the lakers.... (from chicago btw) but damn these lakers looking fire! Thought i was good with 1 pair. Maybe not...

It's a morbid coincidence I posted about the old Bullets barber pole jerseys late last week and Wes Unseld died this week. R.I.P. to that legend although it's a few days late. He's perhaps the greatest player in Bullets history. I know they have sucked bad since he retired, and we're dealing with well over 30 years now.

I also got a slight eerie connection with Unseld because I had the Bullets home barber pole jersey of his and got rid of it recently. I first got a size 52 in early 2003, then I stupidly went and got a size 56 on eBay in 2005. I actually can't recall what year I sold the size 52 to someone online. But I got rid of the size 56 recently and got something for it that will be useful as a trade piece in the future thankfully.

I just recalled LeBron James got into temporary trouble while he was in high school in 2003 for accepting a road Bullets Unseld jersey for free from a local clothing store in exchange for letting them take pictures of him visiting the store. He also got a free Bears Walter Payton jersey in that deal too. :emoji_laughing:

I hope they produce home and road Bullets Unseld jerseys again like they did in the 2000s. I'm sure they haven't made any since that decade. It may be complicated now because Unseld has passed away and I don't know if Mitchell & Ness can secure his rights with his estate or kin. While they're at it, they should also rehash those barber pole jerseys with Elvin Hayes too if possible because I heard a lot about him being good. I need a damn Bullets barber pole jersey in a correct size in my collection again!
Unseld.jpg
Unseld2.jpg
Unseld3.jpg

janitor janitor asiatic204 asiatic204 ahat ahat google bleacher bum collectibles. they have a lot of swingmans and sadly limited authentics. examples of pricing he wanted CAD199.99 + tax for lakers shorts. My Joe Carter was CAD275+tax. if you pay cash tho he can knock off the tax

Last edited:
Can’t do black socks when your shoes and shorts have that much white. First thing I noticed was your socks.

Not even the problem. Crisp pair of block socks basically have no limitations coordinating colors.

But black socks just gotta be donated when they start to fade. Can't be holding onto a pair trying to will life force into them after their time has passed.

Someone else needs them thangs more than you bruh.

Also aye Guccishades Guccishades no shade but I ain't ever seen a white person look like they absolutely NEED lotion before.

New to this thread . Trying to come up on some NBA shorts , anyone can point me in right direction as far as websites? 👀I only know of M&N.

Last edited:
I wonder why there was some prior debate, somewhat disagreement with getting a Patrick Ewing jersey as far as Knicks jerseys go. I think Ewing is the ideal jersey for the Knicks because he's been cemented in Knicks lore for a long time now. He was always a cornerstone for the team. Sure there were other good players who teamed with Ewing on the Knicks but his time outlasted all of his former good teammates.

There haven't been any cornerstone or iconic players on that team since Ewing was traded after the 1999-00 season.

I'm actually contemplating getting a couple version of '90s Knicks Ewing jerseys honestly.

Back
Top Bottom