Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

at least quote the post correctly if you gonna be trying to get insults off
No insults, big facts lil guy. They got Ewing everywhere on sale(cleary nobody buying). Im not here daily like u, but never heard anybody looking for a Ewing jersey in my life. Let alone a Olympics ewing jersey. If I was trying to insults u I would refer to what ever bull**** jersey u got on in ur profile pic.

E8EC386E-8132-48C9-B6AB-D42A5A27B50C.gif

Just scooped the nets shorts with the 20% promo. Couldn’t use code while logged in so had to check out as guest. Wouldn’t be shocked if MN cancel for fraud...smh we’ll see.

No insults, big facts lil guy. They got Ewing everywhere on sale(cleary nobody buying). Im not here daily like u, but never heard anybody looking for a Ewing jersey in my life. Let alone a Olympics ewing jersey. If I was trying to insults u I would refer to what ever bull**** jersey u got on in ur profile pic.

Nope. If youre a knicks fan, ewing is the guy. Knicks heads will grab a ewing jersey before anybody else.

And theyll be def making a ewing white. Probably making the whole squad like the navy.

anyone in here bought the Kings Authentic short? If so do the size match up with your previous m&n authentic shorts?

reason is because my Large compare to my other large is much bigger. Thanks

Hopefully a Ewing is available on release if not I’ll cop either a Magic or Pippen

I’d quite like a Bird one - big fan but I’m not sure I could wear a Celtics jersey - but it just kills me how the 7 doesn’t match the other numbers - its the only san serif one and it’s curved. Just odd.

anyone in here bought the Kings Authentic short? If so do the size match up with your previous m&n authentic shorts?

reason is because my Large compare to my other large is much bigger. Thanks
Yeah I have the Kings shorts, they fit the same as my other mnn authentic shorts imo

The Kings is on the bottom.

Attachments

• 443F8791-93C7-4C3E-9331-2FE2BFE5D132.jpeg
    443F8791-93C7-4C3E-9331-2FE2BFE5D132.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom