Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I would personally love to see an Allan Houston away jersey with the black on the side. Of course a Carmelo Anthony jersey as well.

I didn't care for Allan Houston because he was an overrated and overvalued mercenary.

But I can't believe I forgot about Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks! I would be interested in a Knicks jersey of him since I have the sky blue Nuggets 2003-04 jersey of his. I put a little thought about a Knicks jersey of him not too long ago but not a lot of stock since it's technically not old or really bygone like that. I'm sure they'll produce a Knicks jersey of his with the correct details some time in the future unlike the crappy Adidas authentic versions. Damn, James Dolan and his idiocy severely overwhelmed the Knicks in a bad way really made me forget about Carmelo's time on a historical big market team with his multiple All-Star appearances!

So it's Patrick Ewing & Carmelo Anthony who I would get for Knicks jerseys at this point. I know Mitchell & Ness has made some authentic jerseys of other Knicks players with name recognition in the past who were more like cult figures but would appeal to true Knicks fans like Spike Lee and others like him. Ewing & Anthony are acceptable to me as an outsider, I consider myself that because I'm not a Knicks fan, but as a basketball fan I respect that team's past and history. And they're not a Lakers rival so I can wear their jerseys.

My 2 cents about this is that anyone outside of the NYC Metropolitan area will all say Ewing is the most iconic Knick and I’d agree but most of the people around here would probably get somebody else’s jersey.

Starks is my favorite Knick ever, so he’s the only jersey I have but I’d also get a Sprewell, LJ, and Allen Houston and maybe even Marbury if they ever made those available(some again). And I would've had a Melo by now if Adidas didn’t make their authentics like dresses.
We need that 2011 home Melo Knicks jersey.

Authentic if you’re listening M&N, not a wack swingman joint. Piece will be sold out in no time.

As a Knicks fan, can’t go wrong with Pat but I also prefer more obscure players. Got Reed, DeBusschere, Mark Jax.

@janitor asiatic204 asiatic204 google bleacher bum collectibles. they have a lot of swingmans and sadly limited authentics. examples of pricing he wanted CAD199.99 + tax for lakers shorts. My Joe Carter was CAD275+tax. if you pay cash tho he can knock off the tax

Thanks for that! I feel like I may have come across some of his listings on ebay before. The name is definitely familiar. Too bad he doesn't have a grey Alomar, because I bought one for my wife off a M&N sale and it ended up being too small. Haven't seen another one since.

Release these instead of the same ****in NYK players and jerseys over and over.

Adidas really ****ed me by not releasing the authentics of these or the other throwbacks.

15c6da850efc97e262128a22bacda9f9.jpg
Knicks-Throwbacks-2.png

Melo-believes-the-Knicks-should-always-play-on-Christmas-e1450913682125.jpg

Lol @ them releasing mlb cardigans

Who tf is buying an mlb cardigan from mitchell and ness? They got that good K over there.

OAN, this is dope. Hopefully more teams/years get released

Can you guys help me with a legit check on this Kobe 50th anni?

14A2FEA6-11B8-41D1-8614-432E3A8D884D.jpeg
EB76B75E-AF20-47BF-9D27-F2893DD0154F.jpeg
79FDCE0D-95F4-448B-8774-DBAC25732CD5.jpeg
7F015E8B-F3D2-488D-8E3F-FEF7BA2AF78C.jpeg
20CDDD23-E954-4E72-85E6-5721F3E5B603.jpeg
E79F6ADF-40D4-4F14-9857-B648CBDD923A.jpeg
BE7B293E-7233-4AE0-96BD-7104E3C3B611.jpeg

Attachments

• 5CB53EB8-D54F-4AD7-B8B3-48E58877D07D.jpeg
    5CB53EB8-D54F-4AD7-B8B3-48E58877D07D.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 13
Probably still too early for anything Melo Knicks as much as I want them

Gotta give it at least 10 years before they consider them throwback
They released the 2009-10 Curry like 2-3 years ago, I think they can give us the 2010-11 Melo. It’s time. And not that disgusting green Christmas jersey. I just want the regular home white authentic tbh. We need that.

They released the 2009-10 Curry like 2-3 years ago, I think they can give us the 2010-11 Melo. It’s time. And not that disgusting green Christmas jersey. I just want the regular home white authentic tbh. We need that.

Finding a white Carmelo isn’t hard, they’re on eBay often.

We need that green, jersey is beautiful and they never released them.

I’d also take a Knicks Tracy McGrady and Anfernee Hardaway jersey

Forgetting Melo's entire time as a Knick is wild, but I get it :lol: . I have my own feelings on the other Knicks mentioned, but I'll leave the S&T stuff for the S&T thread lol. However, I would like a re-release of the Earl Monroe Knicks, but in the meantime the search continues. I had one in my sights on ebay a couple of years ago, but I waited too long and lost out like a dummy. I would also like a Bernard King from 85-56, I don't like the other style Knicks jersey they put out. Depending on which style, Knicks jerseys are straight fire, but imo a Ewing jersey is a must. I got the home rookie in 2002 I believe. People like what they like though.

Back
Top Bottom