Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They released the 2009-10 Curry like 2-3 years ago, I think they can give us the 2010-11 Melo. It’s time. And not that disgusting green Christmas jersey. I just want the regular home white authentic tbh. We need that.
Nah that green is a classic, but I do agree. I really need the home. I always think of those clutch buzzer beaters against the bulls in the garden

Will Mitchell & Ness or the Nba store restock the 1998 or 1988 Jordan Away jerseys again? I was going to get one a while back but just procrastinated and now they're sold out. What is the time frame of when they usually do a restock? Thanks.

The green Knicks jersey is the single greatest uniform they’ve ever worn

Don’t be disrespectful now

I‘m not going that far but man I love that jersey. Something about it. Clearly green has nothing to do with the Knicks but damn I need it. I had the swing man but I couldn’t do it. Had to get rid of it.

I went crazy lol
942C90C4-12AE-4CA9-BFB8-D5477F262654.png

If anyone wears a 3XL the M&N site had the 96-97 utah jazz mountain shorts plus the 30% off

I got lucky and caught them for $260
My size 13 is $380 range.
I would personally love to see an Allan Houston away jersey with the black on the side. Of course a Carmelo Anthony jersey as well.
I wonder why there was some prior debate, somewhat disagreement with getting a Patrick Ewing jersey as far as Knicks jerseys go. I think Ewing is the ideal jersey for the Knicks because he's been cemented in Knicks lore for a long time now. He was always a cornerstone for the team. Sure there were other good players who teamed with Ewing on the Knicks but his time outlasted all of his former good teammates.

There haven't been any cornerstone or iconic players on that team since Ewing was traded after the 1999-00 season.

I'm actually contemplating getting a couple version of '90s Knicks Ewing jerseys honestly.
It started with picking a ewing out of all of Olympics jerseys.

Melo jersey came in. $199 shipped with final sale markdown and 20% off code posted.
A2C49DD1-515C-4395-8507-0F285E43F5B4.jpeg

06D727DF-BDAF-4ADD-8223-CC6B9A7588F9.jpeg

Debating on the Durant Sonics jersey now...
That Melo is fire. Want it. Stop bugging M&N!

Durant betrayed his team and stabbed Westbrook in the back to join the Warriors and ruin the league. Don't go there. **** is dark.

That Melo is fire. Want it. Stop bugging M&N!

Durant betrayed his team and stabbed Westbrook in the back to join the Warriors and ruin the league. Don't go there. **** is dark.
As much as I hated the Warriors move (and Twitter bs), I gotta support hometown success stories. I rationalized getting the Sonics jersey because that’s before his legacy started taking hits :lol:

Man can’t use the discount on final sale items smh. Any other coupons out there? Also, I see that released another ray allen bucks jersey. What’s the difference between the original one they released besides them adding 25 bucks to the new one? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom