Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally got my shipping email from last week. I checked the shipping information. And it said it got shipped out on Thursday. So hopefully I’ll have my Moss either tomorrow or Wednesday

Just in from the TAKE30 sale.. “NBA2K1” jersey

Happy birthday to the Answer.

643F9A27-B549-40B1-854E-C3D69B640321.jpeg
0BED8B94-4BDC-4EC2-AB2D-1C6035E11B9A.jpeg

I don't even need the $100 jersey sale and I don't expect to see it anytime soon. Bring back the 50% off sale that used to happen 2-3 times a year.

It also used to happen at the end of the season for each sport.

That's why I don't buy much, I've bought so many jerseys and jackets during those 50% sales and $100 jersey sales. M&N rarely has anything I want.

Cats keep calling something that happened 3 times “once in a lifetime” :lol:
Okay, maybe not “once in a lifetime” but I only say this because it most likely won’t happen again for awhile. With people buying product on their site with 10, 15 even 30% it’s Pretty evident they not giving consumers that huge Percentage on discounts. Now if they regularly did discounts like they just did and letting you use 30% on top of that mark down, that’s just as good/better.

I don't even need the $100 jersey sale and I don't expect to see it anytime soon. Bring back the 50% off sale that used to happen 2-3 times a year.

It also used to happen at the end of the season for each sport.

That's why I don't buy much, I've bought so many jerseys and jackets during those 50% sales and $100 jersey sales. M&N rarely has anything I want.
Mans are content with a lil 15% code

Cats keep calling something that happened 3 times “once in a lifetime” :lol:

it happened in May 2014, Black Friday 2011. And another time as well. Don’t remember that specific date.

They’re more popular than they wore during those years so I don’t see a $100 sale happening anytime soon. But it wasn’t the once in a lifetime thing some people on here are claiming it to be.

Won't ever order from FootAction again considering the debacle with the Griffey Jr authentic and then they sent the BP jersey. Returning that thing even though it was their mistake was not worth the money trying to be saved. Good luck to anyone who ordered that Bron ASG though, hope it works out and it's not Foot Action being remedial again.

Back
Top Bottom