Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just in from the TAKE30 sale.. “NBA2K1” jersey

Happy birthday to the Answer.

643F9A27-B549-40B1-854E-C3D69B640321.jpeg
0BED8B94-4BDC-4EC2-AB2D-1C6035E11B9A.jpeg
I wanted to get that being a big AI fan. But that material in white gets dirty too easy.
I just got my shipping notice finally.

Won't ever order from FootAction again considering the debacle with the Griffey Jr authentic and then they sent the BP jersey. Returning that thing even though it was their mistake was not worth the money trying to be saved. Good luck to anyone who ordered that Bron ASG though, hope it works out and it's not Foot Action being remedial again.

Ive ordered from them plenty of times between that Lebron and AS MJ jerseys, etc. with no issue. might have been a one time issue.

still waiting on bulls shorts to restock

I grabbed mine when nobody was thinking about the bulls before the hype and all for 35-40% off, I got Red 90” , Red 70”(yellow horns) and blk pin. 96”. Only one I’m missing is the black 97“.

Also, I was able to grab both the home and away Lakers authentic‘s last night for 30% off.

Word to Lil Dicky “better save that money”

I don't even need the $100 jersey sale and I don't expect to see it anytime soon. Bring back the 50% off sale that used to happen 2-3 times a year.

It also used to happen at the end of the season for each sport.

That's why I don't buy much, I've bought so many jerseys and jackets during those 50% sales and $100 jersey sales. M&N rarely has anything I want.

**** I'd do a 40%, but yeah the 50% doesn't pop-up as often anymore. The brand is popular and stronger than ever, especially with the addition of the shorts collection. And we're seeing the effects of it.

Haven't bought any sports-related M&N product the past 2 years. Last summer I bought the label's track pants which are really good, and those were sitting on reduced sale. Plus their horrible release strategy and restocks, it's just been a headache trying to get **** anyways.

it happened in May 2014, Black Friday 2011. And another time as well. Don’t remember that specific date.

They’re more popular than they wore during those years so I don’t see a $100 sale happening anytime soon. But it wasn’t the once in a lifetime thing some people on here are claiming it to be.

Educate the people...EDUCATE!

And yeah it's going to be a long while until the next one comes. We already passed the six-year anniversary of the last one, the longest stretch between that sale. It would be cool to do one now and it may make sense, but they know folks are sitting on money ready to spend.

Let's hope for M&N to go to the brink of bankruptcy, looters loot everything in the brick and mortar stores, 100$ Jersey sales, and regular 50% seasonal sales again.

anyone in here bought the Kings Authentic short? If so do the size match up with your previous m&n authentic shorts?

reason is because my Large compare to my other large is much bigger. Thanks

I had the same problem. What’s the safest way to shrink these shorts a bit?

Back
Top Bottom