Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks for the tip! Copped both gold Kobe #8 and #24 for $420 shipped. We see if it ships, I need to slow down for a bit doe :lol:

How legit is Karmaloop and would they honor this pricing with coupon code for new releases?

Karmaloop has the 1996-97 (home and away) Kobe authentics, 2008-2009 (home and away) Kobe authentics and 1996-97 NBA Finals away MJ. They have a coupon code “25KRMA”, but it doesn’t work on the jerseys. However, if you sign up for their newsletter, they will give you 20% off your first order. I signed up, got my 20% code but when I applied the code I got 30% off instead. Can’t complain, hope they honor it.

It says it ships out of Los Angeles tomorrow.

E664C7A3-4A11-49E2-B178-FBE30AEAEA39.jpeg
7BC80B9D-CDEA-4091-BBAD-39C087DE4E3A.png
470309C5-5451-4FA1-84ED-7033534D20CB.png

Oh yeah.... something isn't right just check footaction a few minutes ago and another full size run..
Screenshot_20200608-224310_Samsung Internet.jpg

They likely pulling stock from various stores across the states. I wouldn’t be surprised if cancellation emails get set out.

Finally got a chance to wear these this past weekend.
I think people generally try too hard to match their shoes and jersey/shorts but that's a dope combo man :emoji_fire:

I prefer sporting all-white AF1s or Air Maxes with M&N gear, it's a cleaner look to me. But hey whatever works.

For casual wear dudes is doing too much rocking regular authentics. As much as I dislike swingmans you’d be better off rocking em cuz they got pockets at least. Shouldn’t be paying more to be inconvenienced. Now if you’re playing ball or working out regular authentics good money

For casual wear dudes is doing too much rocking regular authentics. As much as I dislike swingmans you’d be better off rocking em cuz they got pockets at least. Shouldn’t be paying more to be inconvenienced. Now if you’re playing ball or working out regular authentics good money

Idk about that.. who doesn’t want superior quality no matter what they are doing, the pockets are a nuisance but if you have a car, or any type of fanny pack, or bag you walk with regularly then you’re straight. Also… All of my authentic shorts were like $75, never paid retail, so it always felt like a no brainer.

Lol I never advocated copping swingmans, don’t do swingmans either. Only swingmans would be those gold joints they did, those weren’t bad

Idk about that.. who doesn’t want superior quality no matter what they are doing, the pockets are a nuisance but if you have a car, or any type of fanny pack, or bag you walk with regularly then you’re straight. Also… All of my authentic shorts were like $75, never paid retail, so it always felt like a no brainer.
Yea I don’t pay retail for most shorts either, but fanny packs/bags are annoying to carry around

im not saying Swingmans are bad but what about the newer NBA jersey?

I bought the Heat vice city jerseys. I also like the new bucks black jersey they currently use.

I aint paying no 200 /300 for these new NBA jerseys. NO WAY in hell

I think they are talking about the shorts. For jerseys they are practically the same thing. The minor differences don't justify a $170 price increase. Unless getting on a major sale, there is really no reason to get an authentic.

im not saying Swingmans are bad but what about the newer NBA jersey?

I bought the Heat vice city jerseys. I also like the new bucks black jersey they currently use.

I aint paying no 200 /300 for these new NBA jerseys. NO WAY in hell

They’re cheap, look and feel like swingmans.

Like a normal clothes. They hold up great. Shrink a lil. I haven’t tried a screen printed pair tho. All the pairs are embroidered n they don’t get warped. They are great quality n hold up well.

This. I dry clean my wool jerseys tho.

Back
Top Bottom