Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N it’s time to make this one

FD517318-9DC9-41FC-851A-7DA336F28E11.jpeg
Immediately

I don’t know if they would, I don’t know if Kaep would even want to. I remember after that season Ross was flooded with all Niners authentics for $39. I was sick looking for that black Kaep. Jersey so damn hard.

This thread jumps from May- Sept.

Don love been through the roof since the sale a few weeks back. I agree though, Dons a new level of premium.

NEED those lakers. I get those, I’m GOOD! Already got the Chicago joints. Them 2 pair would be good enough for me.

Don love been through the roof since the sale a few weeks back. I agree though, Dons a new level of premium.

NEED those lakers. I get those, I’m GOOD! Already got the Chicago joints. Them 2 pair would be good enough for me.
What Lakers?

i wore my usa authentics today and was fine with the fanny pack... i would prefer pockets though... im a take it to the cleaners and see if they can do it... im a bring my swingmans in for comparison and tell them to do the pockets the same exact way

Crazy how cats was tryna get me booted from this thread not even a month ago and now everyone ****ing with don shorts :lol:

I hope Karmaloop actually ships the correct items. I remmeber there was a steal on final score last year and they sent the wrong items smh

Back
Top Bottom