Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone order a Kobe 8 ‘97 from NBA store ship yet?

Yes. I received my home yellow on Monday

42F98884-ACAD-4FB6-8EEB-AB4932D8B715.jpeg

Oh yeah for sure, where what you like. But, if it was you, you were getting down to specifics like.. it has to be 76 degrees or hotter, never wear a hat, your sneakers have to be less than 3 colors, no tshirt under nba jersey, etc..

Again, not sure if that was you. But I couldn’t help but to be in awe that people actually think that way
I know man I was tripping and super arrogant to top it off :lol: :smh:

Guess I'm paying for it now cause that Warriors C-Webb came with bubbles on the front number. I had to buy another piece while I process the return.

I ordered the 08-09 Kobe last night and it still says processing so hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

How do you guys clean your shorts?

Just normally like I do any of my clothes. Not damage, no quality issues. All my pairs have been fine.

Idk about that.. who doesn’t want superior quality no matter what they are doing, the pockets are a nuisance but if you have a car, or any type of fanny pack, or bag you walk with regularly then you’re straight. Also… All of my authentic shorts were like $75, never paid retail, so it always felt like a no brainer.

Yup. All my shorts I've bought on sale. Think most have been $75 or less. One time I was thirsty when M&N had a small sale, either 25% or 30% and I think I bought the 90s GSW ones for $90. Aside from that I wait it out.

M&N needs to restock the authentics of these though. I'm guessing because of the NBA championship last year they tend to move quickly. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom