Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2E18B654-435A-4AE6-8BB1-7306F4F1B8D3.jpeg
DA494831-B866-4016-BDBE-E0BA4DAEFEF8.jpeg
Finally

I was about to come in here complaining about my Kobe jersey still not shipping from Lids but it finally shipped. Still a little mad because I paid full price for it and there have been numerous restocks + discounts between January and now.

Yea I’m going to need some more dons on sale. Need those rockets for sure. Someone @ me when they see a sale on dons please lol.

thanks. I know it wasn’t working on the Rockets or bucks. Those are my two main wants. Those spirits too but didn’t have them.
Anything that says exclusive on it don’t work on. Stupid white lakers still “exclusive” :smh:

I was about to come in here complaining about my Kobe jersey still not shipping from Lids but it finally shipped. Still a little mad because I paid full price for it and there have been numerous restocks + discounts between January and now.

Send it byke

I would've ordered this one from karmaloop compared them both to see which was crisp and sent the other one back for my $95.

Back
Top Bottom