Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not trolling at all. I just say what I think and keep it moving and have no problem stating my case if anyone is willing to interact with me.
I mean to my knowledge I respectfully told you that your comments are asinine regarding swingman=kkk
But you keep digging your heels into that statement so I guess it’s a can’t beat a dead horse situation now. You got it. Anyone rocking a swingman item might as well have a swastika tatted on they forehead cuz they’re definitely a white supremacist

Ppl are entitled to their opinions. Doesn’t mean those opinions are excused from criticisms. Especially when they are as bizarre and outlandish as those.

I wasn't looking to be excused. I'm open to any interaction with whatever I say. I'm willing to have dialog like that. I just come off in my own way like that, people can think what they want.

More Don and Kobe Love Yall, got these in today :pimp:

437739A6-3FEB-49CC-A284-F3E8AB4B2EA0.jpeg

Nah I put then on purpose I know the difference. Was in AP English in high school I have understanding of the English language I just don’t feel like taking the time to correct every little thing cuz I tend to type quick on here

Thanks for clarifying. That's cool if it's true that you were in AP English, then act like it because it's never a good thing to come off like you went to sorry ghetto public school. I admit I was a student in one of the worst public school systems in the world, but I strive to rise above it. I refuse to embrace or justify it despite how things were set up for me to fail in middle school and high school.

Thanks for clarifying. That's cool if it's true that you were in AP English, then act like it because it's never a good thing to come off like you went to sorry ghetto public school. I admit I was a student in one of the worst public school systems in the world, but I strive to rise above it. I refuse to embrace or justify it despite how things were set up for me to fail in middle school and high school.
I did go to public schools though, what are you talking about??

therealest1 therealest1
the key to interaction and dialogue is not only listening to an opposing viewpoint but leaving room for the possibility that you are either mistaken in your own position or at least in the way that position was expressed.

at the end of the day, jerseys, whether they are swingman or authentic are a piece of clothing that recall an athlete's time in their respective sport. the confederate flag and KKK hoods and robes recall something much darker. they symbolize racism and hatred and evoke painful memories.

while you're entitled to your opinion, i think it's irresponsible to draw such comparisons

I mean if we’re being real here, m&n “Authentics” have been loaded with inaccuracies for years. Materials which aren’t similar to the original jerseys, stuff like that black timberwolves they recently dropped which they absurdly managed to get the right material on the shorts but wrong material on the jersey is just one of many examples.

I like m&n authentics, prefer them over swingmans. But if we’re looking for the real deal, accuracies, and all of the above. Going the gamer, team issued route is the way to go. But that stuff is super expensive. I wouldn’t clown people for rocking swingmans either way. But if you’re going to have your nose in the air at swingmans, you should be strictly rocking gamers.

on another note. The current m&n stuff is trash. If you want accuracy without spending gamer money. You’re better off hunting down older run m&n jerseys where the materials and cut was closer to the og version of the respective jersey.

My search for the Magic Johnson Mesh Crewneck in a 44 is not going so well. I have been looking the whole week.

Change of topic. Has any NTer ordered the authentic MN 2009-2010 Curry orange jersey from nba.eu and got shipping? apparently, i got a tracking # with a weird courier "P2P-IPP" and have issues tracking it. From my experience, shipments are usually shipped via DHL Express but not this particular parcel. Contacted C/S, and got a cookie cutter response blaming covid-19 with a 20-30 day turnaround.

1592015292023.png

Anyone have a similar experience?
I have ordered about 5 jerseys from nbastore.eu in which they shipped using that same service. Was not able to track either but never had a problem with the delivery. Took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive but it was worth it considering how much I paid.

I personally don’t like the matchy matchy look with certain shorts/jerseys and sneakers. Shorts/jersey are already a statement piece. Some nice Chancletas or Birkenstock Boston’s and I’m good.

The KKK literally in the dirt eating clay for sustenance and dude want to try hard an equivalence between whatever garb them monkeys wearing and a ****ing replica basketball jersey.

I know I'm rehashing **** from yesterday, but that's easily top 10 most ignorant opinions I've ever read on NT.

And dude basically doubled down. :lol:

I personally don’t like the matchy matchy look with certain shorts/jerseys and sneakers. Shorts/jersey are already a statement piece. Some nice Chancletas or Birkenstock Boston’s and I’m good.

i'll admit, Birkies are comfy but i don't have enough confidence to rock them jesus sandals

I just break out a fresh pair of white af1s every summer. Cook fast for sure but at least they're not pricey and they pretty much go with anything.

Dame Dash, that you?

hqdefault.jpg

i'll admit, Birkies are comfy but i don't have enough confidence to rock them jesus sandals

Those sandals cost just as much as the shorts better bet I’m sporting them.

Placed orders on the 5th, 6th, and 12th. Anyone else still waiting on shipping?

raises hand. Placed an order 2 weeks ago. placed another order with the 30% this week hope I get everything before the 4th at this rate

Back
Top Bottom