Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What kills me on the mlb authentic is the sleeves. I can easily wear a 44 in MLB authentic based on the body, but the sleeves are too short for me, so I need to go 48

Yea the sleeves are definitely short. A little better on the BPs. I kinda like the short length on the sleeves because it makes up for the fact that it is slightly bigger than the 44 for the NBA. But you are definitely right about the sleeves.

I like the fit of the mlbs

Nfl on the other hand... 48 fits good in the body, sleeves are a bit long. 44 sleeves would be perfect but too tight in the chest and shoulders.

does M&N sometimes forget to email you tracking info? I have no idea if my order was shipped out but I received a call from UPS for custom clearance

Picked up the 1991 White Sox BP jacket from the Father's Day sale. Love the way these fit.
DF1B599E-FA96-4A13-BC05-EE685ED16BE7.jpeg
1FC17099-0829-4558-8CA8-F059EA80D4D6.jpeg
3D8ABC7D-8735-4947-A0AE-162F61D63B81.jpeg

That uk retail :smh:

Honestly im tempted to bite...

I got to stay out of this thread lol...I was curious to see the grizzlies UK retail was then I saw some shorts that was on my radar since it was released and disappeared/never restocked.

I'm sure others have been looking too, so head's up: the blue timberwolves authentic shorts are there FSR (as well as the black memphis grizzlies. Correct material and everything.

Figured out that I’m a medium in the authentic shorts. After like 9 pairs. Gotta run it back n repurchase some again. :smh:

Post up what you’ve got for sale. I’m PayPal ready

I got to stay out of this thread lol...I was curious to see the grizzlies UK retail was then I saw some shorts that was on my radar since it was released and disappeared/never restocked.

I'm sure others have been looking too, so head's up: the blue timberwolves authentic shorts are there FSR (as well as the black memphis grizzlies. Correct material and everything.

Blue timberwolves shorts, you say 🤔 They’d be a nice addition to my black pair. Tempting

that's what happened with me in the jerseys, had a ton in a 40 and realized yea it fit but like a tank wife beater

had to start over and grab everything in a 44

Ha I'm in exactly the same situation now and can't decide if I should have gone a size up all along! What height are you?

Back
Top Bottom